Chapter 12

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 12

Tzuyu's POV

"Is there a patient here who's names, Minatozaki Kaito?" Sana ask the receptionist.

"Yes, he's in the ICU right now." The girl answer her and we thanked her and leave.

Sana can't help to cry after seeing the condition of her Father. The guy was  connected to medical apparatus and machines just to make him keep in life. He badly suffered whatever he had gone through before she came to this state.

"Eomma, what happened?" Sana ask his Mom.

"His co-workers called me. They said..... They found him laying down unconscious and full of blood." Her mother manage to tell to her while sobbing.

"Did the police found who made it to him?" I take my courage to ask.

"They're still working on it. Who are you?" Her Mother ask after seeing me.

"Ah, Eomma. She is my Boss. Ms. Chou Tzuyu." Sana introduce me.

"Oh, Ms. Chou! Thank You for helping my daughter. We owe you." Her Mother said to me.

"Let's not talk about it for now, Mrs. Minatozaki. About the Hospital expenses of your husband, I'll take care of it. Don't worry. I'll also help about the investigation." I said.

"A-ah.... No need, Ms. Chou. We can handle it. We have our savings, we can just use it. Helping Sana to have her job right now, knowing that she really dream to be in that company is a great help. Thank you."

"It's okay, Ms. Chou." Sana seconded her Mother's statement.

"I don't take no for an answer. I just want to help. Save your money for the future, and I will handle everything here for now, okay." I insisted.

"As long as we don't want to. I think, you will keep on insisting until we gave in. Thank you, Ms. Chou. I dont know why you're doing this but I'm grateful." Her Mother said.

"Your Welcome. For now, let me excuse myself. I'll just call someone."

"Sure, Miss. Thank you again."

~~

"Hello?"

"Can you go here? Just something important. I'll tell you when you get here."

"Where?"

"I'll just text you the address."

"Okay. I got your message. Give me a minute."

After a minutes.... Jeongyeon came at the said Hospital looking for Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon's POV

What now?

Just a minute a while ago, Tzuyu called me to go to where she is right now. She said it's something important that why I run my way going to the said place.

"Here!" She yelled while waiting outside the entrance.

"What now? What happened?" I ask right away.

"I found him. I found Kaito." She replied which make my eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh! Jinjja? Where is he right now? And why are you here at the hospital?" I ask.

"He is Sana's Father. We're here because.... Someone tried to kill him. He was found at his workplace taking a bath with his own blood but his co-workers still manage to bring him here." She explained.

Poor Sana. But, still a relief that Kaito is safe now.

"I wish he get better soon. Have you talk to the police about this?" I ask.

"Not yet. I'm going there after this. And I'll try to call my friend for a help."

"That's great. Now, we have Kaito."

~~

The next day, I visit the Hospital and look for Sana's Father.

I saw Sana sitting at the waiting chair outside the ICU where Kaito is.

"Hey! I hope he gets better soon. You didn't go to your work?"

"Mr. Yoo! Good Morning!" She got up from her sit then, she greets me and bow.

"Don't be formal. I'm not your Boss."

"But... I dint know how to address you, Sir."

"Sir is okay. Still sounds formal but its okay. I know, youll be awkward if ever I'll ask you to call me Uncle instead."

"Uhm... Yeah." She said then awkwardly smile.

"I think Sir would be better." She added.

Hours passed and we talked for how long who knows.

Then, her Mother came out from the room the exact time the assigned doctor came with a paper in his hands.

"Mrs. Minatozaki!" He called the woman.

Mrs. Minatozaki came near him then they talk about something. Then, the doctor left.

"What is it, Eomma?" Sana ask her Mother.

"It's about your Father's condition. Uhm... by the way, who are you again, Sir?" She ask after seeing me.

"I'm Jeongyeon, Yoo Jeongyeon." I said then lend my hand in front of us for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Jeongyeon. What can I do for you?"

"Uhm, Eomma. He is Ms. Chou's friend. He went here to check Appa's Condition." Sana introduce me to her Mother.

Mrs. Minatozaki instantly change her expression to a more hospitality one. She guide me to sit, then I did.

"Have a sit, Mr. Yoo. I didn't know, Sorry."

"It's okay. I went here as a friend not anyone in a high profile state. Uh... How is he?" I ask.

"The doctor said, he will still used that apparatus for now. They said if not because of it, maybe he's dead by now. He is actually in a coma because of what happened." Mrs. Minatozaki said while looking down.

"Don't worry. He's going to be okay. And whoever did this to him we'll get punish in the right time." I said to her.

"Whoever made this to Appa, I hope—"

"Sana" Her Mother warn her.

"What? Eomma, I'm just saying the truth. Whoever those person, I'll make sure they'll get punish. If I can just make it by my own—"

"I said stop it, Sana. We didn't know who is the real culprit. We have to be careful on our words. Maybe they're listening to us, we didn't know." Her Mother cut her again.

Sana just sigh and didn't speak anymore.

For some reason, I sense something to what her Mother said. She's a bit mad and scared to whoever made this.

Did she know?

A/N: Hey guys! Such a busy days. And I know, this is just a short update. But still thank you to whoever reads this story. Thank you.