Chapter 38

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 38

Tzuyu's POV

After the awkward greetings, I pulled Minju away with me. I know this was all her plan. I'm not mad, and so does being happy too. Seeing him here is kind of awkward. I just told him to go away even though, we have no problem before Minju came. It's just, I've deal with Ayya and I don't want them to have some misunderstanding again.

"Minju-yah, did you invite him here? I told you already about this, right?" I said to her after excusing the two of us for a while.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I just want our family like.... what others have. Do we really need to be like this?"

"This is the right thing to do for now."

"But, Mom~"

"I let you slipped on this. But not next time. This will not happen again. If you set up a secret plan like this, no more picnic or outside activities will happen. Or worst, you wouldn't be meeting him again." I warned her. She nod her head but still asked after.

"So, I can still meet him?"

"Just for some special occasions, got it?"

Fast Forward....

We finished eating our meal that we prepare a while ago. The two was currently somewhere else in this place and only god knows where. I know what they're doing. With Jeongyeon with me right now, I know it's part of their set ups.

"Tzuyu?...." Jeongyeon asks me but I didn't look at him. I just hummed as my response.

"Are you really serious about what you told me? We're still okay before you announced about her, right? I don't know what happened and I want some explanation. As far as I know, I'm also her another parent here. I also have rights on her. So, why?"

"I just.... don't want her to be part of your endless fight with Ayya. And also, I made a deal with him. She will no longer use your surname. Just accept it, I don't want the two of you having these nonsense fight to be worse than what you have right now."

"I don't even know what happened to your brother, though. It's just someday, he told me to stay away from you. I won't be surprised, if he was also the one that order your representative to turn down your investment."

"Even if its true, and even I tell you that I hate him, he is the only family I have other than Minju. I really hate him but thinking that he just want something best from me, i have no problem with that."

"Don't worry. You can still meet our daughter, only if there has special occasions." I added.

Time skipped...

It's now going dark, and we have to go back.because we didn't plan to stay here in the first place.

Jeongyeon bid his goodbye to us after he help us from packing all our things back to our car.

Driving back home, I kind of sense that something will happen. I feel nervous every time passed by and we're getting closer to our house. We send Sana back to their place before going to our home next.

"Where did you go?" The words from Ayya that greet us after entering the house. He's face is serious and I now he knew already.

"Minju, go upstairs now. We just have to talk about something private."

"Okay." Minju simply answer me and went upstairs. When she got lost to our sight, I look back to Ayya, and he still wearing his serious face a while ago.

*Slap*

I was frozen in my place after that. I didn't even notice he came to me and....

His expressions is still unchanged. Madness and his aura being the eldest and authoritative is what I can see right now. I did not speak any word. I just stood there frozen and waiting for what his next thing he'll do to me.

"I told you already about this. And also had a deal. Stay away from that GUY!" He emphasized the last word and yell it to my face.

I feel kind of scared of him right now. This is the first time he did this kind of approach to me. From the start until before this happened, he is always like a gentleman elder brother to me. Kind of strict but it's natural to all eldest like him.

"Is this about our picnic?" I asked the obvious. There is no other reason for him to be like this.

"What else?! My men told me that you left the house with your assistant and Minju. And then, you left the picnic place with Jeongyeon. How can you explain that? Are you planning to come back to him, huh?!"

"Ayya, it's not what your thinking. I did not know anything. I have no idea he would be there."

"It's your daughter again? No wonder. But please, this wouldn't happen again. And told your only daughter to stop dreaming that the two of you will be back again. 'Cause it won't. Not until I die." I just nod at him before he left at the living room.

Everything is getting more worst. If I did not make any step to stop these, everything will turn into chaos, if that's possible.

Third Person's POV

Days passed, Tzuyu try her best not to crossed path with Jeongyeon. And told Minju to stop calling or seeing him for a while. The young woman obliged without all her heart wants. She was used to have a whole family before not until her Father she used to live with died.

On the other hand, it was still unacceptable to Jeongyeon. He wants to be with them. Or even just to his daughter. He waited for two decades just to see her again. And now this happened.

After work, he bid his goodbye to Dahyun and went to somewhere else to unwind her mind. There is one person he knew that can help him in times of this.

"I'm okay here, Dahyun. Go out with your girl." Jeongyeon told his assistant.

"Are you sure, Uncle? I can drive where ever place you want to go before going to Sana."

"I'm okay. I'll just call my driver to bring the car to me. Or, just commute. I can do anything of the two. Don't worry, I'll go home safe. Tell Sana, I appreciate everything she did to my daughter. Especially, helping her about the picnic set up."

"I will, Uncle. Take care." And just that, the young man drove off away from the place.

Time passed but instead calling his driver, Jeongyeon call Irene number instead.

"Irene, can I meet you today?"

"Right now? Okay! Do you want me to fetch you where you are? I'm currently out the house right now." The Woman lied what she said at hef last sentence. She is at her living room talking with someone with Jeongyeon call her.

Jeongyeon replied with okay. He is very thankful that Irene is always with him when he needed someone with him. Even from that start, the woman help him.

"She saved me from death before, and also help me to build what I have right now. I don't know if I really deserve to have a friend like you." Jeongyeon told herself, referring to the girl he just talk at the phone.