Chapter 56

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 56

"Sana?"

Dahyun called to the woman he bumped with. He is sure it's Sana but the girl just address him 'Sir' like she didn't know him. That makes him wonder if he really is talking to her or it's just someone again.

"Maybe I just missed her." He said to himself.

"I'm sorry. Maybe, I just mistaken you as someone I know." He apologize.

The girl who's no other than Jiselle bow at him and also apologize again for being clumsy and bid goodbye to him.

~~

Dahyun's POV

Still office hours but still, I'm here in my desk just staring at somewhere and spacing out. Just then, my friend slash workmates tap me by my shoulder that get me back to reality. I look at him and he asked me.

"Dahyun, are you okay? You seems in your thoughts the whole time. Did something happened?"

"Nothing. I just thought of someone. And, I met that someone earlier but, she doesn't remember me." I replied.

"Oh... Your ex? What happened? Maybe she's just acting. You know? Girls can be like sometimes."

"We're not yet considered as ex, I guess. We didn't had that proper talk. Something happened that time and her guardian told me to keep my distance away from her. I don't know what happened next." I told him. It is true. We're not yet considered as ex. That's is still I'm believing right now.

"You told me before, your.... let say girlfriend, is an adopted daughter of her current family, maybe that girl you met earlier, is her twin. Her biological family is here."

"I don't think so."

"I know your curious, Bro. Why don't you look for the truth yourself?" I nodded. I'm really curious about that girl. She really looks the same as Sana. It is really just a coincidence to meet her here?

"Maybe, I'll just call Uncle later. Maybe, he knows. If not, I'll find that girl again." I told my friend.

"That's the spirit, Bro. But for now, let's get back to work." I just nod at him before doing my work again.

Almost months ago when I left. I try myself not to contact her like what Ms. Chou told me. But one time, after Ms. Chou told me to keep distance, I decided to watch her from a far but to no avail, she didn't go to work that time. I visited Uncle that time who are still recovering. I told him I'm going somewhere but I didn't told him where.

I'm wondering how is she right now? I miss her. I can't even contact her.

And that girl, I wish I can meet her again some other time. I want to confirm if my suspicion is true. If I'm right with it, I have to know what happened to her and why she's here.

By the way, I'm now working with the Chan Liquors and Marketing. It's a company here in Gangnam where high quality liquors were made and they also have some Malls.

I decided to work here while also staying here. I also have my experience in marketing so they hire me and assign in marketing department until now. For the whole time that I started to work here, I still didn't met my boss, our CEO, Danielle Chan. I just found out from other employees and to my friend here that it's was already normal for them to just meet the co-owner of the company and friend of our CEO in every meeting. It's just unusual. Why do they have to make him the CEO if he can't take his responsibilities?