Chapter 45

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 45

It's early in the morning. The whole building of the Hospital is all busy attending all their patients.

Dahyun was having his me time somewhere in the Hospital leaving Jeongyeon with no one. Just then, one man in a white cloth enter the room, directly walk near his bed. The Man is wearing like a doctor and on his aura, he can be mistaken as one.

When he got near his bed, he took off his facemask and continue staring at Jeongyeon before speaking to the unconscious man.

"I'm wondering, how come you still alive, huh?" He started. But of course, no one will answer him.

"Jeongyeon, I trusted you. But you ruin everything." He said, gritting his teeth.

"I let you with my sister. I let you be my only friend. But you betrayed me many times, Jeongyeon. So, how can you make me forgive you because of that?"

"I don't know if, betrayal is the right word for what you did."

"You leave me. I trusted you that day. I trusted you even though, we're different in any aspects in life. But you left me. And now, after my sister, you also getting my only love's attention away from me. She agreed with me in the plan but I know she is still thinking of you. I wouldn't wonder if someday, she will be the one to fight against me just to protect you."

"Even my sister and other people's attention. You secretly getting everything away from me. So, this only deserves you right. Even you survive this, I won't let you be with my sister again. I won't let you complete make your family complete again. This is not your time, Jeongyeon. This is all for me." He stopped for a while then and laugh.

"And about your daughter, you can't find her anymore. I let her live because she still my blood. But, I won't make you meet her. I will make you suffer for longingness. And no one will ever find out all of those." She put back his facemask and ready to leave.

At the exact time, Dahyun came.

"Oh, Doctor! How's my Uncle? Did you just came?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm just checking if his vital signs is stable, which is still okay, as of now." The Doctor said, who's no other than Lay himself.

He checked every apparatus like a professional and even answer like a true Doctor.

"I can see that he is now improving. Maybe, one of these days, he will wake up already." He said. Dahyun nodded and thank him.

Before he left, he pulled out some syringe from his things and inject it in Jeongyeon's dextrose.

"What's that for, Doctor?" Dahyun's asked.

"It's an additional medicine for his recovery." Dahyun just nod at him, not suspecting what the Doctor did.

"I'm going now. Just make him always hydrated." Lay told Dahyun before leaving.

Right at the moment he left the room, he run to the elevator going to the parking lot, took off his disguise and drive away the place.

At that same time, Dahyun went near Jeongyeon to check him. He was talking about something about what's happening in the company when he notice Jeongyeon's right hand moved. He call the doctor right away. But feel confuse when he saw the different doctor who came but set aside about it.

~~

"Hm... He's now conscious but still we need some test for him." The Doctor said.

"Why, Doc? Is there any complications you sense when you check her?"