Chapter 4

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 4

"We're here now, Ma'am." Tzuyu's driver said.

And then she look outside the car and confirmed the place. She got out of the car which is Sana did too.

"Is your daughter Elaine lives here, Ms. Chou?" Sana ask to the woman.

"No" Tzuyu shortly replied.

"So, why are we here? You said we're going to celebrate her birthday but she is not here?" Sana ask again curiously.

"It's a long story, Ms. Minatozaki. And I will tell you later. Let's go now." She just said and walk first followed by her Personal Assistant.

While entering the place, Sana feels like she's going to pee so that she ask Tzuyu and her boss lead the way to the restroom.

Tzuyu continue her business and walk inside the not so spacious house they had lived before. Together with her first love and their only daughter.

That time, even she is not used with their new and simple lives, she still feel contented and happy at the same time. It's far from the life she have with her parents and brother but still she find the happiness in it.

While reminiscing the memories, she can't control herself from smiling with those thoughts. Especially, when she remember the day she gave birth to her daughter.

FLASHBACK

"Here's your baby girl, Ma'am and Sir." The nurse said while handing them the new born Elaine.

The baby is fast asleep after the nurse clean her and get her dress.

Tzuyu smilingly get the baby from the nurse and her first love assist her to secure the baby from falling or mishandling.

"She gets your eyes." Her first love said.

"She also get your smile." Tzuyu also said.

"But she get majority of your face features. I can tell just now, she will look like you when she grow up."

But now, all of that faded like a bubble in an instant. On the first birthday of their baby, an incident that they have already expected and half not, happened. The reason why they are all separated until now.

END OF FLASHBACK

Tzuyu is still standing at their living room while her eyes are close. After remembering everything from their past, a smile leave her lips. She then decided to go and leave the place.

That what she do every year. And everytime she has no work.

While heading to their car, she bump into a man.

"Tzu?" The guy said.

She look up and see the face of that person. And familiar voice that even she still didn't see the owner's face, she recognized it already.

"Ai (Love, in Chinese)—Jeongyeon...." After saying the first word, reality hit her and change it quickly.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Jeongyeon tell her.

"I always go here every birthday of Elaine. And even it's not a special day." Tzuyu replied.

"I also go here on her every birthday but we didn't cross paths." The guy said.

"Maybe, we made it in different time that's why."

"Oum! Your right. Maybe? But now, here we are." Jeongyeon agreed.

"Hmm... I just— " Jeongyeon wants to say something but cutted by the yellings coming from outside.

"No! Your a Pervert!" A tiny voice of a woman cut their conversation.

"It's Sana!" Tzuyu said and rush her way to the girl.

They saw her outside having an argument with the pale guy. Jeongyeon approach the young man who is Dahyun. And Tzuyu make her way to her Sana, too.

"What is happening here?" Tzuyu ask right away to the two.

"Yah! Dahyun-ah? What are you doing? What's with this yelling and argument?" Jeongyeon also ask her Assistant and Godson.

"I don't know to her, Uncle. I tell you a while ago that I'm just going to the restroom. But this loud mouth lady welcome me with her nonsense accusations that is not even true." Dahyun answer Jeongyeon while glaring to the girl.

"What exactly she tell you?"

"She is accusing me of sexual harrassment. It's a lie, Uncle. She just found me outside the ladies restroom and she already call me a Pervert." Dahyun reason out.

"Don't lie! Your really gonna do that, Pervert!" Sana retorted.

"Aish this girl." Dahyun just sigh with Sana's statement.

"Okay, stop now. Will you?" Tzuyu tell them and they obey right away.

"Sorry for him." Jeongyeon apologize for the young man.

"It's okay. Uhm... Nice to meet you?...." Tzuyu replied and ask for the hand  shake, which Dahyun gladly accept with a smile.

"Dahyun, Maam. Kim Dahyun."

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, Jeongyeon's Friend."

"Wait, Tzuyu?" He ask then look at Jeongyeon.

"Yes, she is." Jeongyeon answer him. As if he understands what the young man signaled to him.

The two woman find it confusing, so that Tzuyu ask about it.

"What is it?"

"Uhm.... I told him about us." Jeongyeon tell her.

"Oh~ okay. By the way, this is my Personal Assistant, Minatozaki Sana. Sana, this is Jeongyeon my friend." Tzuyu tell the girl.

"Nice to meet you, Sir." The girl bubbly greet the guy. Jeongyeon answer him with a smile and nod then do their shake hands thing.

Jeongyeon eyed the girl for almost a minute and then stare to Tzuyu, then back to Sana again. She realized something but shrugged it off.

In unknown reason, his face crumpled and his lips form a smile that he didn't even realize his face did. Not until someone clear his throat beside him.

"Ehem!"

He snaps out of his thoughts and end their hand shake.

Then a phone ring was next they heard. Its on Dahyun's phone. He excuse for a while then answer the call. Then after a minute talking on the phone, he came back and face his boss.

"Uhm, it's Chaeng. Ms. Bae is in your office. And then, the board asks an urgent meeting. They want to talk to you."

"What's about the meeting?" Jeongyeon ask him.

"I don't know. Chaeng didn't tell me. And his voice is like on a rush. Maybe he has an emergency." Dahyun replied again.

"Okay. Let's go now."

"Tzuyu, we'll go now. Maybe, we can meet some other time? I have something to discuss to you." He turn to Tzuyu.

"Yeah! I'll just tell you when then."

"Okay, bye."

And they leave. The two was left on their spot.

Tzuyu is happy she got to see Jeongyeon after two decades. And now, she is hoping to see her Elaine.

After what they have talk a while ago, she concluded, Jeongyeon hasn't have their daughter. And now she is asking on where's Elaine now. She is hoping she is still alive and has her happy family and a contented living like what they are dreaming back then.