Chapter 48

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 48

The next day, Minju and Dahyun decided to meet in some café near the Kim Corporation Building. It's lunch break. They decided to meet on that time because Dahyun and Sana will be having their date at dinner time.

Dahyun came first at the place. He waited there almost minute before the employees lunch break time.

~~

"What now?" He asked Minju when the girl came.

"Promise me first, that no one will ever found out about this. Is it okay? Atleast, just for now. Not until I got a plan to get out of this."

Dahyun nodded. Their order came before she started to speak.

Dahyun sip on his drink first then lean back to the chair. And eat some. Minju did the same before starting her agenda.

"I found out.... that I'm not the true daughter of Ms. Chou." She said, looking down.

Dahyun, knowing that Jeongyeon already told him before this, just listen to her. Minju notice the silence and decided to look up at him.

"You—your not surprised?" Asked Minju with slightly shock face.

"I already know." He replied emotionless looking somewhere.

"H-how?"

"Uncle told me." He answered, still with an emotionless expression.

"Da— I mean, Mr. Yoo can speak already?" Minju asked again.

"Not like before. The exact words that he told me is that, Elaine Min Anida. Just that. I just guess it and thought that he is talking about you. Your the only person I know who has Min in the name except from Ms. Mina." He explained. Minju nodded.

"Are you mad at me or something?"

"Why do I?"

"Because.... I still continue pretending as Elaine?"

"Actually, if you didn't told me just now, and you still continue it, maybe. I don't want Uncle to suffer again. He waited for two decades just to see her."

"I know. I'm feeling guilty right now thinking of them. They take care of me like their own. Oblivious of the fact that I was just a fake one. A pawn. But I'm scared to fight back because my Mom's safety will be at risk. She is the only one I have right now."

"What's your plan? And, who's your boss"

"Huh?"

"I said what's your plan? Except from continuing the act, what your other step?"

"Hmm.... Actually, I still have no idea to do next. Would you help me?"

"Okay. I'll help for Uncle. But, don't you dare plan to betray me."

"I won't." Minju declared while raising her right arm.

"Okay. Then, you got me."

"About my Boss, I think, I don't need to tell it. You know him. The main antagonist to Mr. Yoo and Ms. Chou's love story."

~~

"I have to go now. Lunch break is done. Let's see again for the plan, okay." Minju said before leaving him.

"Okay."

TIME SKIPPED

That evening at the same day, Minju went home to her true Mother. Tzuyu let her and the young woman thought she let her because she was used to be with that woman.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, leave her office already late at night. She finished all of her work that must be needed for the next week. She is planning to go back at Jeongyeon's house again and stay there all day.

Driving home, she thought of going to sleep right away because of tiredness. But then, a loud clap in the table startled her. She look the culprit of startling sound and her brother greet her with serious face.

"What this information that came to me, Tzuyu? You're seeing that guy again?"

She look at him with annoyed and tired face. She put her bag at the couch and face him.

"What's the problem with that? Ahia, (Ayya; older brother) can you stop all of this? It's not funny at all."

Lay chuckled at her response.

"You see! Your being disrespectful because of that Man. That's why I don't want him for you. If Taehyung didn't died...."

"Don't bring my husband in this problem, Ayya. Your the one who's the reason why all of this happened. And your also the reason why i've change into what I am right now. I'm tired of all your antics telling me what to do. I respect you as my older brother but I am adult now. I have now the rights to decide for myself, Ayya. Please, stop now."

"Are you done?" Lay just said that makes Tzuyu more annoyed.

"You know what, I'm tired now. I just finished my work and I just got home and planning to rest but you started this nonsense conversation."

"You think its nonsense? Tzuyu, if you continue seeing that Man, Everything will lost. Especially the Kim Corporation. What if, what if the Kims found out about your relationship with Jeongyeon, huh? What will you do? He is the reason why your husband died. He thought, he can't give you anything because your still tangled with that nonsense guy."

"He's not nonsense!"

"Yes, He is! I'm telling you."

"I don't care... Even the Kims decided to get their company back. It's not ours in the first place."

"It's not ours but we're the one who make everything to make it grow."

"I still don't care. If you want, marry the company then. Because your acting like it's a girl who's prescious to you."

"You going to far now, Tzu. What do you think you're doing?"

"This is what I want to do even before. I'm glad I got a courage now. Making me annoyed really help a lot then. I want you to realize everything we talk just now, Ayya. I hope, you go back to the brother that I know before. My brother who's also my bestfriend, and my second parent." She said, leaving Lay at the living room.

~~

A/N: For all who's reading my stories, and to those who's waiting for the new update to the two other ongoing stories of mine, I hope you understand. I can't think of the next plot for now. About the 'My Billionaire Lover' I think, 5-6 chapters left before its finale. And for the 'Vampires in the City' it's just starting. Many things will happened. Many revelations from the first book will be shown there. I hope you can still wait.