Chapter 64

Missing Piece Of mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 64

"Sana! Believe us. We are your true family. He's just using you." Tzuyu begged to a still confuse Sana.

The latter tried to understand everything but it just resulted a headache for her. The informations in her mind doesn't fit everything that she found out and heard to some people.

"No." She replied.

"I told you. She won't believe you guys. Just stop it." Lay said grinning.

"Ai ia, stop all this right this moment." Tzuyu turn to her brother.

"No, I already started it. I'll finish it no matter what happens." Lay insist.

~~

"Your my boss. My former boss to be exact. That's what Ms. Bae told me. And you, Mr. Yoo was her first love."

"Wait! You talked—"

"Yes, Dad. That day I'm already doubting everything about you. If she's telling the truth, that means you lied to me. But Ms. Bae didn't told me anything about what they're saying right now so that still leaves the fact your my father until I prove it myself. I'm so confuse right now. I feel like everyone are lying to me. Who am I, really?"

~~

While the four of them is talking, Dahyun on the other hand together with Jihyo went to the Chou's Mansion to meet with the couple there. The guards let them in and the maids welcome them. They still didn't notice the absence of the two who has been abducted almost an hour ago.

"Ahjumma, where's Ms. Chou and Mr. Yoo by now?" Dahyun asked the old lady.

"Maybe, Mr. Yoo went to Ms. Chou? I'm not sure. I just left him here earlier to prepare his snack but he was gone when I came back here."

"Well, Mrs..?" Jihyo now asked.

"Jung, Mrs. Jung, Detective."

"Alright, Mrs. Jung, can you help us find them? We need to talk about something. And that two might do something if we just let them. This meeting is important. I'm sure they will understand somehow." She asked her politely.

"Of course, here." She let them follow her upstairs going to her boss's room.

They knocked to make their presence known but to no avail, no one responded on the other side of the door.

"Uncle! Are you there? You told us that we need to talk. Come out now if ever your inside the room." Dahyun yelled while knocking.

"Ms. Chou~~" The maid said too.

"You stay here, I'll go roam around the villa if ever they're just outside. And maybe, asked the guards." Jihyo suggested before going her way out.

~~

"Ms. Park, I don't think they're here. I just remember that Ms. Chou went out a while ago. She used her car and maybe it slipped out of my mind. The car isn't in her garage too." One of the guards reported.

"Are you sure? Is she alone?"

"I am not sure about that, Ma'am. Her car is tinted so, I didn't got a chance to see if she's with someone."

"Thank you. I'll talk to you later." Jihyo replied and the man leaves after. Dahyun came moments after and came to her with a worried face.

"There's no one in the room, Ms. Park. I tried to call him and Ms. Chou no response with the two of them. Uncle can't do like this. He will answer my call even he's busy." Jihyo sigh at the news.