Chapter 49

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 49

The next day, The Chou's dining area was filled with silence because no one want to speak at the moment. It's either because they have food in their mouths but not that full to make them unable to speak. Minju sense it and stay silent and continue what she's doing.

"I'll be away for a week for some business trip abroad. Take care while I'm not home, okay?" Lay said, cracking the silence between them.

The two stared at him before nodding.

"We'll be okay here, Ayya. You don't have to worry." Tzuyu replied with a cold voice. Sure, their confrontation yesterday night is still in their minds making the atmosphere more awkward.

~~

Dahyun's POV

I'm now in the office, arranging all the schedules that Auntie Momo will do for the next few days.

I visited Uncle earlier and he's now improving her walking and speaking. He can now walk without his walking stick but still in a slow pace. And so as his speaking.

I'm still curious on what he really meant about the person she named Min as not the true Elaine. But, after hearing Minju's story yesterday, I think my guts is right. She confirmed it all. But also, I am pitying her for her situation. I promise her that I'll help her to her plan and she shall have to tell to everyone the truth after. Ms. Chou also has the right to know the truth.

Speaking about her, we decided to meet when she had the plan she's saying. And we were supposed to meet later at lunch break.

Time skipped

Sana and I was in the middle of our date right now after work, we decided to meet after being busy in a week, or two? Sana being Ms. Chou's assistant and I, taking care of my Uncle and still a personal assistant for Auntie Momo for the mean time.

Just like the usual date we do, we just enjoy the night. We explore the things we haven't done yet of course.

"Thanks for this night, Dahyun. I kinda forgot my problems, you know?" Sana said, after we arrived at their house.

"I'm glad you did. It's just like.... A short vacation." I said, agreeing to her statement.

"I heard from Minju that Mr. Yoo is getting better now. I didn't have time to visit him. Tell him my words, please. Tell him to get well soon."

"I will. Uhm.... About your bestfriend, did she tell something to you or is she.... acting  weird?"

"Acting weird? What do you mean? I haven't noticed something. She's acting like the usual her."

"Right. Of course, she wouldn't tell anyone." I thought.

"It's nothing. It's just that, she's weird that I can't explain. But, don't worry."

She just nod. I hope she buys it.

"Uhm.... How about Auntie Haruka?" I asked.

"Ah! Eomma is getting better now. But sometimes, when she remembers Appa and Yoona, her sickness triggered again. Fortunately, she was used to Miyeon already. So, I don't have to worry when I'm working."

"That's great. I hope she get back to how she is before."

"I hope so, too."

~~

Third Person's POV

The next day, just like the other day, they went to work until it's time to go home again. It's was their routine everyday. But not to Minju. She always going out every lunch break even though there is a cafeteria inside the building. It's not a problem but it's still suspicious. She always so excited everytime she's going out. Tzuyu and Sana noticed it. They are with her every break but not these days.