Chapter 15

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 15

"Uhm... I want to ask you something." Dahyun said hesitant.

"What is it?"

"Eonni! Your here!" Sana's sister suddenly appeared.

"Yoona!" Sana call her sister.

Yoona run to her then notice the guy with her.

"Oh, Oppa! You're here, too?"

"Yeah. I saw your Eonni on the way so I drive her here." Dahyun explained to the younger.

"Hmm~" Yoona hummed while nodding.

"You're going now?" The younger asked him.

"Wh—" Dahyun was cutted by Sana.

"Yeah. He's leaving." Sana replied.

"What? I didn't—"

"Yah! Leave now if you still want to talk to me again." She whispered-yelled to the guy.

"What's happening? Why are you still standing there?" Their Mom appeared.

"Eomma! Oppa is here!" Yoona tell there Mom.

"Dahyun-ah! What brought you here?"

"Hello, Ma'am. I'll just drive your daughter going here. I saw her on my way so I decided to drive her here instead."

"Oh! Thank You. Come here. Stay for a while. I'll just cook our dinner." Mrs. Minatozaki said.

"Okay, Ma'am. Thank You." Dahyun said while bowing.

~~

"Just sit there for a while. Feel at home." Sana's Mom said to Dahyun while signaling him to sit after arriving at the living room.

"Thank You, Ma'am."

Not long after, Yoona came with one tray containing two glass of juice. She put it at the coffee table and leave the two.

"So, what do you want to say?" Sana ask breaking the silence between them.

"H-huh?" Dahyun ask back with still sign of hesitancy.

"You told me awhile ago that you have something to tell me. What is it?" She repeats.

She reach the one of the glass of juice and drink it. Then back to listening to what the other one want to say.

"Hmm... I just.... I just want to say that.... I mean, I want to ask you...."

"Can you just tell it to me straight? What?!" She ask irritated.

"Can I court you?"

The next thing happened was Sana being choked.

"Sana! Here!" Dahyun ask her while assisting the girl to drink.

"Are you okay now? Sorry." He said while rubbing the back of her.

"Why so straight?"

"You said it."

"I-I mean, why so fast? Aish."

"Sorry. Did I pressure you?"

"N-no."

"What happened here?" Mrs. Minatozaki ask while approaching them.

"It's nothing, Ma'am. I just tell her something that I think make her choke?" Dahyun replied to woman.

"And what is it?" The woman asked curious.

Sana eyed the guy and glare on him like telling him to stop and don't talk. It made Dahyun paused for a second looking to the two.