Chapter 32

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 32

Jeongyeon's POV

I'm here inside a café near the Kim Corporation Building. It's still early and just few people are still strolling. Two days had passed after Tzuyu announced about our daughter to everyone inside her company. And in that two days, she didn't even tell me. If not because to Chaeyoung, I'll still remain oblivious about the news. 

And now, I'm here waiting for her to show up. I called her yesterday night after hearing the late news.

I'm just wondering, we're still okay the last time we met. Why on earth she just became distant after that?

While siping on my coffee, I heard the cafés door opened and there she is heading towards me.

"Let's just make this quick." She said after sitting at the seat across mine.

"I just want to know if the news is true. If yes, at least, make me see her. Let her know I'm here. I'm still her father." I replied. I really feel something is off. She's not like this.

"Is that so? Okay, tomorrow. Just tomorrow. And from now on, she will use our surnames. Ayya already prepared everything. You can do anything as her Father but, the custody is mine." She said, not even looking at me.

"What happened?" I asks.

She just stay silent and look outside the glass window. I just watch her, observing her. A moment after the silence, she look at me.

"Let's stop everything us, Jeongyeon. Meeting you again is not a good thing happened to me. Ayya is right. We're not really.... meant to be meet in this life. Our bond make other people's lives ruined. It's better if you stay from us."

"Just let me see my daughter."

"Tomorrow. Only. I'll let you see her but not with me. I'm busy tomorrow. Maybe, Sana can accompany her. After all, they're friends." She stood up after saying those. And I'm just here watching her.

"I have to take my leave." And just that. She leave me.

Almost a minute when she had already left the café, I looked at my phone and look for someone I can talk with for now.  I just want someone with me for the mean time.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Jeong? What's up?" She asked in a hyper mode on the other line.

I somehow felt guilty on dragging her to my situation. She sounds so in a good mood.

I hesitantly replied to her after releasing a sigh.

"Are you busy? I just want someone with me." I told her.

"Oh! Is that so? Okay. Wait me there. Send me your place right now."

"Thanks, Irene."

"No problem. We're not friends for nothing."

I drop the call after our goodbyes and send her the address of the café. I'm still here. It's not a problem if I stay here more, right?

Not that long, she enter the café and rush her way to me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She asked after taking her sit.

"They already found Elaine." I nonchalantly told her.

"So? You must be happy then. You can see her already."

"Yeah. But Tzuyu told me that I can see her tomorrow. She will get the custody of our daughter. She will get our daughter away from me. And I can sense, it was all your other friends idea. What the problem of that guy?" I blurted out to her.

"Shhh, calm down. People are staring at you now. Don't worry, I'll help you. I'll talk to Lay. I have a meeting with him tomorrow."

"Thanks, Irene. You're really a great friend. You already did everything to me even after you saved me that day. I'm very thankful I met you."

"It's okay. I'm also greatful that I met you. It's just that, we can't hang out that often because of our businesses."

"But you still gave time just to go here. I hope, I can you back someday."

We talk for a another hour and then, we decide to go and move on for now. We still have works today.

Third Person's POV

The two left the café and separated their ways after. At the moment their cars disappeared at the sight, Another car park at the front of the place. The window pulled down and short after, the passenger can be seen revealing Lay that seems to be not in a good mood.

His hands balled into fissed and veins can be seen. His eyes are full of madness at this moment.

"Yoo Jeongyeon.... You really make me furious more. Let's see."

~~

The next day, Lay and Irene meet as what they have talked about.

At first, it was all good. The topic is all about the business, nothing more. But after the last topic, the woman speaks.

"Are you the one who told Tzuyu about staying away to Jeongyeon?" She straightforwardly asked the guy.

Lay just look at her. It makes Irene annoyed more. Nit getting an answer to someone is like ignoring her. And she don't that kind of treatment.

"Answer me, Lay. I'm asking you."

"You're really concern to him that much, huh? Don't you think its obvious? You have secret feelings to him." He said, making the woman shocked at the moment.

"My guts is correct, right? You know, Irene. We're friend almost half of our lives. I know you more than he knows you. Don't you think its a good idea? You can get him now." He added.

But inside, all his words was piercing him. He must be the one that this woman is giving attention and loving right now if not because of that guy. But, getting her sympathy can help her to continue her plans.

Even if its hurts pushing her to get that guy, as long as it's benifits him, he will sacrifice everything.

And also, bringing Minju to her sister's life can make him has the control of everything to her younger sister. She knows about how deep the mother love their child. He saw it to their Mom, to other people, and even written in many books, and now he can saw it to her sister. By this, as long as his secrets is hidden, all his plans will be in placed with no one learning about it.

~~

"He's still into your sister. How can I get someone's attention if he's so much drown to someone's love. He just see me as her friend, nothing more."

"Take this as your opportunity, Joohyun-ah. I'm already helping. You just have to take an action. I'll handle my sister. As long as she is happy with her daughter, she won't look for that guy again. He's all yours now."

"I hope so."

"Don't be negative. I'll help you. Just tell me if there is something I can help."