Chapter 13

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 13

"Is there any updates from the investigation?" Jeongyeon ask Jihyo.

They are having their coffee at the cafe near the Hospital where Sana's Father was admitted. The night still young and the cafe is not so crowded, so they can talk peacefully.

Jihyo turn her head from left to right indicating her answer as 'no'. Jeongyeon just silently cursed by this.

"We only have Kaito to clear everything, Jeong. Let's just hope he'll wake up soon." Jihyo said.

"C-can you try to ask Mrs. Minatozaki?" Jeongyeon ask the Detective.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I think she has something knew about her husband's involvement in this case.  What happened in the Hospital is still bothering me. I know and I can feel there's something to her."

"Why?" Jihyo ask again looking at him.

"Sana said something about revenge. Her response was kind of over reacting. It's like, she know.... something?"

"Uhm... Okay. I'll try to ask her too."

Time skipped

They finished their coffee time and talk and decided to go.

"Call me if you need anything, okay? And keep me updated too." Jeongyeon shout to the disappearing latter.

"Okay!!" Jihyo shout back while waving then continue to walk.

While entering his car, his phone ringed. And he answer it right away.

"Hello?//O-okay, I'll go there now right away."

After the call ended, he ride his car and sped his way to the Hospital.

The one who call him is no other than Tzuyu herself.

He is breathing heavily when he reach the room wherein he saw Sana's Mother crying and yelling outside the glass window. Sana is hugging her while she also was crying.

Tzuyu was just standing at the corner and as if she was a statue at that moment because of shock.

Jeongyeon's POV

"What happened?" I ask Tzuyu who's still standing.

"Someone tried to kill him... again. It's like.... The fate don't want us to be with our daughter."

"Shhhh... Don't say that." I said to her.

I hold her shoulders and turn her facing me.

"But it is happening now. Jeongyeon, Kaito is the only witness we have here. But now,.... the chance for us to see Elaine is decreasing." She continue while watching the two. Her expression now can't see.

And then, we heard the Doctor who's checking Mr. Minatozaki even after I arrived here. And the sad news had been spoken.

"Time of death, 6:00 pm."

Mrs. Minatozaki's cry became a mess. She's like having her tantrum and Sana can't control her now, so the nurse assist her. I also run to her and help after I told Tzuyu to sit first. Not long ago, her sob is slowly fading. Until, she passed out. The nurses bring her to a one room to check her.

Third Person's POV

A smile became like an evil laugh after Lay heard what happened earlier. He was sitting on a messy couch inside the messy, and gloomy room. It's looks like a storage room having those trash at the corner and only the couch make the place different.

"The business is close now, Boss." One of his men told him.

He is the one he send to the Hospital to end the life of that witness.

"Great. Good job." He complimented then the guy left after.

He reach the bottle of alcohol he had and pour the liquid inside of it in an empty glass at the table in front of him.

"What will happen now? I saw your sister and that Jeongyeon, her ex was also there that time." Jungkook suddenly appeared and ask after the guy left.

"What else? Of course nothing. They don't have any idea. Now, that their only witness is already gone, I have nothing to worry about them getting together again." Lay replied while sipping some alcohol on his glass.

Jungkook can't do nothing but shrugged anything on his thoughts right now. But before he move on to another topic, he ask the latter who's his boss, and his friend, too.

"It's already been a year ago after that incident, what benefits can you get by doing this things, Lay? If your sister knew about this, she's surely feel mad on you."

"How come she will be mad at me? I'm just helping her."

"What kind of help? Lay, I saw everything. I saw how she became happy that time that they're still together. That guy is her happiness. Even my late bestfriend, Taehyung knew this."

"And that make him stupid to think that Jeongyeon is the only man that came make my little sis happy. He's stupid to the point that he waste all his time to emote and do nothing to get my sister's attention. So, it his fault now his gone."

"Your now being crazy for thinking like that, Lay." Jungkook told the him.

Lay look at her.

"What now? Are you thinking to turn your back on me? Just like what your stupid bestfriend did to me, after helping him to get Tzuyu to that poor guy. Huh, Jungkook?"

"Don't call him stupid! Coz your the one who's stupid here." Jungkook said who's now look pissed.

"Haha! You're right. Let's say I'm a stupid, but you also a stupid by helping me for everything. And I am thankful and grateful you did that. We are all stupid! Haha!" Lay said like a crazy having an over acting emotions plastered on his face with the mix of being sarcastic by saying every word coming on his mouth.

"Yeah, I am stupid. And ungrateful to meet you." Jungkook just said annoyed and left the man inside that gloomy room.

His face became serious after Jungkook turn his back on him. He sign one of his men at the corner to follow Jungkook and he put his right hand on his neck, acting like slicing and his men understood it right away. Right after Jungkook took his step outside the room, the door was closed then a sound of gunshot was heard after.

His head is now bleeding because of the shot he got. His eyes still open and unconsciously laying at the ground with his front body touching the floor.

Another evil smile that turns into smirk was formed into Lay's facial expression. Literally, he's gone crazy and no one can stop him right now.