Chapter 43

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 43

Tzuyu is currently preparing for work alongside with Minju who's waiting for her at the dining room having a silent breakfast with Lay. Only the sounds of utensils and their munching of foods are heard around the whole room. The youngest Chou is still in her room and the other woman in the house is silently praying for her to go downstair quickly. She was like being suffocated.

Other than being mad at the guy eating meters across the table with her, she is also feeling guilty now that she had found out that she is not the real daughter of Tzuyu. She was just a puppet here.

Just then, she heard the sound of utensils have been put down. She look at the guy who is now leaning his back to the chair, sitting straight, hands on the table, looking at her.

"Is there something you wat to asks, Mr. Chou?" She asked. The Man just chuckled.

"I'm glad you know who you are. Did your Mom explain everything already? If yes, then I don't need to repeat everything."

"You don't need to repeat everything in front of my face, Mr. Chou. I know who I am to this family. Just leave my Mom alone."

"I'll do it, of course." Lay said.

The tension became more tense. They both don't want each other together and hate each other too.

"What's happening?" Tzuyu suddenly appeared making them stop their conversation.

"It's nothing, Little sis. I'm just having a word with your daughter. You know, she still young. She has many things to understand in this world." Lay replied to Tzuyu, not forgetting to smile.

"Then, what's with your words saying, You'll do it?" The woman asked again. Minju just silently listening to them. But inside, she feels disgusted for the older guy.

"Such a liar." She said to herself and continue eating her food.

"About that? I just promise my niece about something. She kinda not believing me and so I reassures her." She said, half-truth. Tzuyu seems believing what he said and started eating breakfast with them.

Minutes after, they're all done eating and now heading out of the Mansion. Minju follows Tzuyu but stop when Lay called her.

"Minju! Can you stay for a while? Little sis, you can go now. I'll just drop her to the building." The Man said, telling Tzuyu and the woman just nod. She didn't forgot to kiss both of them in the cheeks before finally bidding her goodbye.

Once the two are just the only left, Lay turn to the young woman and said,

"I already told you the plan. You'll know what to do. I've heard that, your bestfriend and Jeongyeon's assistant are now together. I want you to break them apart."

"What's your problem with my bestfriend? Is it still about her Father being the witness of all your illegal things?" Minju asked.

"No asking, Ms. Kim. Just do what I told you. I already have someone for Jeongyeon for him to leave my sister. And you will be doing the same to separate Sana and Dahyun." The Man said, then leaving her.

"Do you really care for your sister? Why are you doing all of this?" She asked the guy making him stopped and faced her.

"If I were you, I'll just shut up my mouth and do what have been told to me. You don't have the rights to ope the topic unless I asks you. And so, you can assure, your Mom's safety."

The younger just look at him unamused.

"What? Are we going to work or just stay here? Your MOM is waiting, My Niece. Better get your ass out of this house in a minute or else, I'll make you commute." Emphasizing the word, 'Mom' to the girl in front of him.