Chapter 14

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 14

After the day when Kaito was buried, Sana had her leave which is allowed by Tzuyu. She give the young woman atleast one week for her to rest.

Her father's lost is one of a down moment of her so she deserves it.

But after a days, still not a week like what her vication tells, Sana went to the company with a small white envelope on her hand. She's in her casual clothes which she usually wears everytime she goes out to go somewhere.

She greet all the employees that she encounter while walking to her destination. She walk inside the elevator and some employees greet her. And some give their condolences.

"Thank you." She replied.

In every floor, the employees inside the lift is decreasing in number. Until it was only her inside. After not so long, she arrived at the last floor.

She went straight to Tzuyu's office and greeted Nayeon once she saw the latter. It's already passed lunch time so, she's sure they are already at the office.

"Sana-yah, why are you here? I thought Tzuyu gave you a one week rest?" Nayeon ask her.

"Eonni, is she inside her office?" She replied changing the topic.

"Ah, yeah. Why? Is there any problem?"

"Can I talk to her?"

"Uhm, okay. Let me tell her." Nayeon said.

Nayeon knock at the door and tell Tzuyu about Sana's arrival.

"Tzuyu-yah!"

"Yes, Eonni?"

"Sana is here. She wants to talk to you."

"Sana? Okay. Let her in."

Nayeon comes back at Sana and tell her the go signal.

"Thank You, Eonni."

~~

"Good Morning, Ms. Chou!" She greeted after entering the office.

"Oh! Good Morning, come here! Take a sit." Tzuyu tell her.

"Why are you here by the way? I told you, you can have your rest."

"T-thank you for the concern, Ms. Chou. But that's not the reason... why I went here." Sana hesitatingly said.

Tzuyu's head tilt in confusion and look at her.

"Why?"

"I want to resign on my work, Miss." Sana said straightforward while looking at the woman. After that, she avert her gaze thinking the woman will be mad at her. She even have some scenarios in her mind right now.

~~

Meanwhile, at Jeongyeon's office. He is with Dahyun. They are not busy that time. Only some papers that's need to sign is what they have in their desk right now.

The sound of papers filled the room. But Dahyun cut the deafening silence and ask Jeongyeon.

He simply look at his watch then look back to Jeongyeon who's still busy reading the papers.

"Uncle?"

"Hmm?" Jeongyeon ask still eyes on the papers.

"It's lunch break now, do you want to have a break for a while and let's eat?" He ask.

"I'm still full, Dahyun-ah. You can go. I can handle this."

"You sure?"

Jeongyeon just nod at him. And look at him just in a span of seconds then went back to his work again.