Chapter 60

Missing Piece Of Mine (JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 60

Days passed and Lay is still hiding in his safe house together with the clueless Sana. On the other hand, Sana is under training just like what Lay told her. She did it with no complaints, thinking that it can help her Dad on whatever he is planning.

Inside the shooting place, Sana is facing her target almost an hour already and Lay just watching her doings.   With her headphones and protective eyeglass, and a gun in her hands gripping on it tightly but in a proper way, she pointed it to the target and shoot it multiple times. The place filled with gunshots but no one cares.

After her last bullet came out, she turned her head to the sound of the clap. The Man smiled at her with a hint of being proud.

"Your doing great my princess. You seem so ready now." Lay said walking near the girl.

"Thanks, Dad. I'll do my best more."

"I'll look forward to that. But for now, let's have our dinner first. Ms. Xiu already prepared everything." Sana nods at her and smile.

They went to the dining area leaving the others in shooting room.

~~

Meanwhile that same day, Dahyun take a week of leave to his work to visit his parents for a while. He also wants to see Sana and make sure if his okay. And also, to confirms if all his thought about her is not true. After he met Jiselle that day, he can't let go of thinking of her until today.

While having dinner with his family, he thought of asking them about what other happenings here while he's gone.

"Mom, how are you here? The business?"

"It's okay. We still can handle it." His Father was the one who answered.

"I know you have some other things your concern with, my son. Is it about her?" His Mother asked, putting down her utensils and look at him.

"Yeah." He admitted.

The couple look at each other and got silent for a while. Dahyun notice it and asked again.

"I don't know what your talking in your eyes but I know it is about her. Mom, Dad, did something happened while I'm away?" He asked and Mrs. Kim look at him again, hesitating if she will told him about the accident.

"You don't have any idea?" Mrs. Kim asked. Dahyun stop and put down his utensils then look at her Mother.

"W-what? What happened?"

"She got on an accident. Her car was all burned but the police didn't find any body inside the car. The case is still ongoing because Tzuyu insisted. We just found out that Sana is Tzuyu's lost daughter. And until now, she is missing."

His eyes widened after hearing the news. Sana is missing and he met some girl who looks like her.

"And another one, Ms. Chou's older brother, Chou Yixing is also missing and probably hiding right at this time and all that months that he starts to disappeared. Detective Park Jihyo told us everything that his doing together the truth about the missing daughter of your godfather and Ms. Chou." Mr. Kim continued.

"The interesting part is that, Ms. Park has connections with the Kim. Ms. Chou's in laws. Other than that, we have no idea anymore. The search is still ongoing but it's hard to find someone who is possibly dead already." Her Mother added.

"Mom, stop. Don't say things like that." Mrs. Kim look at him.

"Sorry. I just can't believe all the happenings in that family. It's like your watching a drama, you know. Many mysteries, secrets hidden revealed and still hidden until now. I pity them."