Chapter 42

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 42

After Jihyo drop the call, and after knowing the news, she's now more determined to put the guy behind the Jail. He must be. That's where he belonged from the first day he started doing his illegal career.

She was deep in thoughts and mostly are all her plans on how will she make the guy surely punished without him making any clash back to all of them.

"Ehem!" A manly voice cleared his throat make Jihyo went back to reality. She face the guy behind her, no other than Namjoon.

"You're still there? Did you heard everything?" Jihyo asked with a hint of nervousness.

"Yeah, all of them. No more no less." The Guy replied like it no big thing.

"Don't worry, I also know Lay. Maybe, I can help you." He added.

"That's the reason why I'm not telling anyone. What if you tell him all of our plan, huh?" Jihyo asked.

"All of my knowledge about him are all about bad news. Even when my late brother Taehyung is still alive, he's already a pain in the ass."

"Wait! Your.... Taehyung's Brother? As in, Tzuyu's late husband?"

"Yeah, who else I'm referring to? I know he's the only Taehyung you know. After all, we're from one circle of friends before. It's time for him to be stopped from all of his doings."

"Great! I think destiny makes us meet again indeed. You're a great help to my investigations. I can make him punished, and my friends will be free from him."

"Am I really just your witness? I feel like I'm hating you now." Namjoon said, acting like sulking.

"Stop that. It doesn't suit you." Jihyo said, cringing on the Guy's make face.

"Huh! As always. You still didn't change..... My Love."

"Dad—Oh! Eonni! It's cold here outside. What are you two doing here?" JinSol came and asked them.

"Nothing. We just talk about something." Jihyo answered and side hug the young lady.

She feels like smiling and relief at the same time but can't explain the exact feeling. Maybe, because of what Namjoon told her. Half of her want to believe him because she became close already to the Kid. But half still not. Everything was not clear for her until now. That's the other thing she had to investigate for herself.

~~

"Noona! How's Uncle?" Dahyun came, entering the room and now catching his breath after running.

"He's already stable. The doctor said, he will be in comma for now after his injury from the accident."

"What really happened? He said he will just go somewhere and we separated ways after. And now, this happened? Does he have his car?"

"Oum! And it's all crashed now. The police told me, they have suspicion that this is not a pure accident."

"Why?"

"The place where everything happened, not all cars are driving there. It's kind of secluded highway. It's kind of shortcut but rarely used. That means, Jeongyeon wouldn't be in this state even he drive fast in that place unless there is someone chasing him from behind making him panic and that's it. And it's not raining that time. Accident is rarely reported in that place not unless it's rainy." Momo explained.

"You're right." Dahyun agreed and nod.

"He's also with Jihyo's cousin an hour before he got the situation. He's here a while ago. Maybe, he knows what happened." She added.

Fast forward.....

The next day, at the Kim Corporation. Tzuyu is peacefully doing her work. Sana is somewhere in the building because she ordered the girl to do some errands. Nayeon is on her own desk outside her office, doing her own business when Mina came.

"Eonni, Is Tzuyu there?" She asked the older woman.

"Yeah, just go. It's seems important." Nayeon said then back to her job.

Mina then walk to the door and knock.

"Come in!" Tzuyu responded.

When the door opens, she looked up and saw Mina.

"Oh! Eonni? What brought you here?" She asked the Manager. Mina walk near her and set across her desk.

"It's about your lover."

"Lover, what?"

"It's Jeongyeon."

"He is not my lover, FYI, Eonni. What's about him and you came here just to disturb my peaceful day?" Tzuyu asked irritated. She don't want to but she has to. So that everyone will stop bugging her just because of him and for her relationship to her older brother.

"He got on an accident yesterday night. Chaeyoung told me this morning after he saw Dahyun without him."

Tzuyu stopped what her doing for a while and listen to what the older woman is saying.

"I have one friend in your Brother's company and also told me about him."

"What's with my brother now?"

"Jeongyeon came to his office yesterday. That's the time before he got into an accident. She has no idea about what happened but seems like Jeongyeon is mad when he came out of the office. He's calling someone on the phone but seems like the other line is not answering."

"You're friends seems like a CCTV. Too much observant and detailed." She replied.

Just then, she remembered that yesterday night, she saw bunch of missed calls from the guy. She didn't answer the call because she's on a shower that time. And the time that she call back the number, the latter is already out of coverage.

At the same time, Tzuyu had no idea that Minju sneak out of the building and went somewhere. She meet with her former mother in their house. She was surprised when she saw the older Chou in the living room, talking with her Mother.

"Minju, you're here." The guy greet her.

"Mr. Chou, Mama, what's happening here?" She asked.

The Mother stayed silent and just looked down avoiding her gaze. While Lay stand on his seat and slowly walk to her.

"I'm here to tell you something so that you stop meddling with me. I make you part of my family but your just ruining my plans."

"What are you saying?"

"Kim Minju.... Always put this in your mind. Your just part of my plan and you have no right to meddle with it. Everything I will tell you will also what you will do with no hesitations."

"What?! I-i can't understand what you..... I'm not really Elaine?"

"Who told you?" The Man turn to the Mother.

"I'll let you do the other work. Tell her everything. And make her to be obedient. Or else, you know what will happen." He said before leaving.

"Mama, is that true?" Minju asked the old woman.

The older nodded as a response and she feel like half disappointed but still happy. Disappointed because.... she already got back to their life before, but turns out it's just like a dream. And happy,  Because.... She will be with her real biological mother.

After her Mother told everything, her hatred to the older added. She wants to tell this to Tzuyu but hesitating at the same time. Their safety and only life will be the payment, and she don't want that to happen. She still want to live. And.... She will do everything because of that.