Chapter 25

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 25

Sana's POV

I woke up just now after I felt that someone moved beside me. But it turns out it's just Eomma waking up, too.

"Eomma, are you feeling something right now? Are you hungry? Thirst?" I asks, but it seems like she is not listening.

She was just staring somewhere. More like she is spacing out.

"I'll just sit here beside you, Eomma. Call me if you need any." I said.

Then suddenly.....

"Yoona. Did Yoona came home already?" She asks still looking at nowhere.

I sigh after hearing her question. I don't know what to say to her. She gone through a lot these days. And it's not good if I tell her about it again.

"Not yet, Eomma. But, don't worry about it. I know someone will help us. She will come back to us, Okay?"

After saying those, Eomma look at me confused.

"What do you mean, someone will help us? Did something happened?"

"You didn't remember? Eomma...."

I stopped myself after realizing the situation. Maybe, it's good that she forgot for the mean time. I'll do everything to look for my sister and that time maybe, Eomma will get back to herself again.

"Nothing, Eomma. Yoona still not coming home. She still with her group mates doing their projects."

"Is that so? Tell her to go home already. I miss her now."

"I'll tell her, Eomma." I smile bitterly not showing it to Eomma.

"Are you sure, you're not hungry. Just tell me okay?"

"Give me water."

I did what she ask me. I handed her one bottle of water that we have on the table. She almost drink it all.

After giving it back to me, I ask her again.

"What do you want to do now, Eomma?"

"I want to rest for now."

I just nod at her and pull the comforter and cover her. Minutes after she closed her eyes, my phone rings. It was an unknown number. But, it's different from the first number who called us after Yoona turn missing andito turns out she was kidnapped.

Even I feel nervous, I still hit the green button on my phone screen and put it near my ear.

"H-hello?" I hesitantly asks.

"Hi! Is this Ms. Minatozaki Sana?" A familiar Man voice asks me from the other line.

"Y-yeah. It's me speaking, why?"

"First of all, I am PO3 Jung Hoseok from Haeng-un Police District."

"Oh.... You're that officer who talk to me outside, right?"

"Yeah. I am glad you still remember me." He sounds so cheerful. I feel like my lips wants to smile at this moment.

(A/N: ''Haeng-un'' name was just my invention name for their place. And Haeng-un means Lucky.)

"What can I help you, Officer?"

"Uhm.... About the unknown number who called you. Did that number still saved on your phone?"

"Uhm... Yeah. Why, Officer?"

"I want to know if you're free this afternoon? Uhm... Can we meet? Me and my co-teammates want to talk to you. I'll just explain everything when you get here."

"Okay, Officer. I'm free. Where do you want us to meet?"

"I'll just send you the address. You better saved my number now, Miss."

"Okay, Officer."

"Okay. See you later then. Bye for now."

Right after the call ended, I heard a knock on the door. It opens after and a woman in a pure white clothes came in with a nurse with her.

The nurse walk pass me and check Eomma's state. She has a paper with her too and she writes everything she saw on that paper.

I turn my head back to the woman a while ago. She's the Doctor that was assigned to Eomma.

"Doc, is Eomma okay?"

"Of course she is okay. Based in her passed test results, that I also already told you, it's all because of lack of sleep, eat and exhaustion. She just have to rest more and we still have to check her this upcoming days. Did you observe some changes on her?"

"Actually Dra. Kim,..... She asked me about my sister a while ago. And it seems like, she didn't remember what happened these passed days. She thinks that my sister is still at School and I told her that she is with her group mates. She is calm but I know deep inside, she really want to see her. Is that can be included as one of her changes?"

"Hmmm.... Let's see about that. But for now, I want to tell you that, your Mom will be transfer to a private care from now on. We have to be attentive on her to make her heal faster."

"What do you mean, Doc? We're okay here. I can't afford that kind of facility you're offering."

"It's free. And also, your bills had already paid. Think of your situation as you're lucky. Many other poor families here inside the Hospital wants to experience those, too."

"Do you know that Anonymous Samaritan, Doc?"

"As what you said, she is an Anonymous person. And she wish it to stay like that. But, she is my friend if you want to know. And it happens that she knows you personally."

"Someone knows me personally....? A woman and obviously rich...? Is it—"

"Don't think about it. Just be thankful for it. It will your Mom for her fast recovery. But for now, I have to leave. I have other things to do for this day. I just came here to tell you about it. Maybe, tomorrow.... They will transfer your Mom to her new room."

"Yes, Maam. Thank You again. Tell your friend, too. I'm very thankful for this help."

"I'll tell her. Take care of your Mom and, I'll leave now." I bow at her while saying Thank You many times.