Chapter 50

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 50

The next day, Dahyun refuse his meeting with Minju because of what happened. Sana is not answering her calls and messages. She went to work but she ignore her bestfriend.

Minju already know why but, she still feels sad because they're bestfriends. She admits to herself, she doesn't love Dahyun in a romantic way. Sure, she has a crush on him but it all stay just like that. On those days of their consecutive lunch meeting, after she told him about her being the fake Elaine, the guy help her. They already had a plan. And all of those are a good plans. But she knows, she really can't do those to fight against the older Chou.

~~

Meanwhile inside Tzuyu's office, the whole place was enveloped with silence. Tzuyu notice it. It was always silent everyday but, she can always see her assistant in a bright aura not like this day that she was gloomy.

"Sana?" The girl look at her, got up from her seat and replied.

"What is it, Ma'am?"

"Ah... It's nothing. I just sense your all gloomy today. I'm not used to it. Is there a problem?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Okay...." Tzuyu said, and Sana was about to sit when Minju came.

Tzuyu saw the girl was gloomy, too.

"What's the problem?" She asked her. Sana went back to her tasks and focus the eyes on the screen, not minding the girl who just enter.

Minju stay silent for a while and glance at Sana. It didn't came unnoticed to Tzuyu's eyes so she thinks, the two bestfriends got some problem with each other.

Tzuyu cleared her throat first and told Sana to give them a privacy for a while.

Once her assistant is out of the room, she gave back her attention to the girl across her table.

"I guess, you two had a problem. What happened?"

"We got some.... misunderstanding." Minju replied, looking down. She don't know what to reason in this kind of situation.

"And?" Tzuyu asked. Signaling her to continue.

Minju look at her. She feel hesitant if she would tell her everything. But, the words of the older Chou came into her mind again. The threats in their lives and all the blackmailing. And also, even though she feels guilty, she can't just tell it to her right away.

"I want all the happiness for my sister."

That's one of Lay's words in some of their conversation.

"I don't want her to be sad, too. She became a Mom to me even in just a short time. I know someday, I have to tell the truth. If not, the truth will reveal itself. I just hope, she won't be mad at me for lying."

"Minju-yah! Your spacing out in almost a minute already. What did really happened? Tell me." Tzuyu asked again for the nth time.

"This is for the best of everyone." Minju told herself. She have to lie for now. That's the least she can do for now.

"It's Dahyun."

Time skipped....

Minju bid her goodbye and walk out of the room. Then,  Sana enter the office again, just then, Tzuyu told herself to have her day off for this day and the next two days for the mean time.

"But, Ms. Chou."

"It's okay. Your doing great in your work. It's just a short break. If you really want to go back her, I don't oppose. But I am giving you time for yourself, too. Forget your problems, move on, and get back here as fresh, bubbly Sana that I know."