Chapter 2

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 2

Sana's POV

6:30 am; June 14, Tuesday.
New day, new start. That's my everyday motto.

I am now readying myself for my interview. And while putting some makeup, I'm humming to the song played on my phone.

♪♪♪Talk that talk ttak han madi

Talk that talk L-O-V-E

Deullyeojweo Ooh

Now now now now now yeah♪♪♪

And you guest it right. I'm now playing the song entitled "Talk that Talk" of TWICE. They are my favorite girl group here in the whole South Korea.

(Let's pretend, Talk that Talk was released early this year hehe)

~~

"Eonni (Elder Sister), Hurry up! I'm going to be late for school~ You promised me to send me to school today!"

And that's my sister, Yoon A (Nmixx Seulyoon).

"Yeah! I'm coming! Just wait a minute!" I answered her.

I hurriedly finish my makeup and other things to do and go downstair to meet my impatient sister.

She's just like that when she is here at home. But she is such an introvert when interacting to other people. A total opposite of me.

"Sana! Yoon A! Wait!"

"Why, Eomma (Mama)?" I ask Mom.

"I made your lunch. Here, babies." She said and handed us the box with our lunch meal.

"But, Mom. I'm just going on an interview, and not yet working." I said.

"You can take it, in case you feel hungry." She answered and I just give in and nodded.

"Okay, Ma. We'll go ahead now because this girl beside me is now getting impatient and she might kill me anytime soon." I said while acting scared from my sister expression right now. She is actually glaring at me while I'm telling those to Eomma.

"Okay, okay! Take care. Good luck on your school, Baby." Mom said while hugging Yoon A.

"And to you too, Sana. Good luck on your interview." She said after taking off from their hug and face me.

"Ne (Yes), Eomma. I'll do my best for it." I answer.

We now bid our goodbye to Eomma and enter the taxi cab we get a while ago. And after dropping my sister to her school, I tell the driver the destination I'm going.

KIM CORPORATION

Thats the name of the company where I am right now. I'm still standing here outside the building. Feeling the happiness and excitement inside me.

This is my dream company for my work. I'm hoping that those dreams will come true right after I step inside the said building. But for now, let just dream and make it this day a special day for all the day I have, next to my birthday.

I happily step inside and cheerfully greeted all the people and employees.

"Good Morning!" I said with full of energy and a smile.

"Hello~ I'm here for the interview." I told the front desk with the same energy I had when I enter the building.

The girl face me and gave a smile before answering my question.

"Go straight at the 5th floor and look for the HR department. You'll see Manager Myoui there." She answered me.

"By the way, good luck. Manager Myoui is so strict on all the employees she is hiring." She told me before I pass her table.