Chapter 9

Missing Piece Of Mind
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 9

"Mr. Chou, someone is looking for you at the lobby." Sana said while peeking her head at the door.

Lay and Tzuyu turn their heads to her then look to each other.

"Hmm... Seems like I need to go now, Little Sister. Let's see each other later."

"Yes, Ayya. Take care. See you later then."

Then hours had passed. Office hours is now ended. Employees are going home little by little.

Sana and Tzuyu are together walking at the hallway. They are now at the ground floor and near the main door.

Tzuyu stops for a while and tell her.

"I told Mr. Lee to drive you home. Ayya texted me that she's going here to fetch me. You can go home now. See you tomorrow."

"Thanks, Ms. Chou. I'll go ahead now then. Take care."

"You, too."

~~

"Uhm... Ayya? Can we reschedule our dinner? I just have somewhere to go."

"Why? I mean... We talk about this. I'm going to be busy for the next few days and these is just the only chance. The next time is a month after. You want that?"

"But, Ayya...."

"Okay. Tell me. Are you dating someone now?"

"N-no, Ayya."

"Your so depensive but Okay. If you really insist to go to that somewhere or someone or whatsoever. I'll let you."

"Oh! Thank You, Ayya."

"Of course, for my little sister. But.... I have a condition."

"What is it?"

TIME SKIPPED

At there dinner….

"I thought you’ll choose that wherever your going instead of me. I feel jealous. Until now, I still feel it here." Lay said while pointing his chest.

"What? You don't want it? I just give you this time. We will be busy this coming days so let’s bond tonight together."

"Oum! Cheers to us!"

"Cheers to us!”

FLASHBACK

"Oh! Thank You, Ayya."

"Of course, for my little sister. But.... I have a condition."

"What is it?"

"You have to tell me who is that guy."

"Aish. Okay. You win. Let’s have our dinner then.”

END OF FLASHBACK

“I thought you have somewhere to go? Why are you choosing me now? Maybe, that someone I mean somewhere, if really that possible to meet that SOMEWHERE?" Lay said emphasising the word 'somewhere' more like teasing the latter while shaking his wine glass before sipping on it a little.

"He will understand. We will always be together while you are being drunk on your business problems" Tzuyu said unconsciously.

"What did you just said?" Her brother ask her after putting down the wine glass.

"What? Did I say something?"

"Yes, you said.... He will understand. We will always be together while you are being drunk on your business problems. What do you mean by that? Are you seeing someone without my knowledge? Tsk I knew it." The man said while clapping for his right guess.

Tzuyu immediately feel anxious and panic thinking her brother is mad. She didn't mean to say those words but unconsciously slipped on her tongue.

"No, Ayya. Maybe.... you misunderstood what I said?"

"How am I misunderstood that? You clearly said HE. So it's a guy then."

Tzuyu didn't know what to say. She just make her head low in embarrassment. Her brother is scolding her, she has no right to fight with the elder. And for the reason that, she can't explain about Jeongyeon's come back and them seeing each other but they are not dating like her elder brother thinks. Is he the only one think of that?

She don't want the two guys end up to misunderstanding and fight again. Just like before.

Her brother, Lay notice her sudden silence and sigh before speaking again.

"Okay. Sorry, Tzuyu-yah. I'm not mad. Face me now. I don't want us to fight again.
Now, I’ve feel more curious on that guy but I'm not that mad okay. I'm just saying, maybe someday? I want to meet him. I hope that time, you'll let me saw him? Maybe we can make it after this hell month of mine, and yours too."

" I told you, Ayya. It's not someone." Tzuyu denied once again.

"It's okay, Tzuyu-yah. Your husband, Taehyung is now in a peaceful place. Your free now. It's okay to fall in love again. Just tell me, okay? I want to meet that lucky guy." He said and smile. 

"Your smiling, Ayya. Is there someone....?" She pause and think for a while. "Are you in love?" Tzuyu ask the elder guy while smirking.

"Let's say.... Yes? But, I still not confessing yet."

"Oh! Good luck for you. I hope she will love you too, soon."

~~

The next day, just like what her brother said, it's indeed a hell month for them. She checked her schedule earlier then found out she has many meetings, appointments, and whatsoever that she needs to do in this whole month.

At the afternoon, she fall asleep at her desks because of tiredness. She just tell Sana to not allow visitors in her office for a while. The young woman just nodded and back to her desk, too.

Then hours passed and she still oblivious of the time. Jeongyeon came and talk to Sana first.

Annyeonghaseyo, Sana-yah." He greeted the young woman.

Sana immediately got up from her seat and greet the Man.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Yoo!" She said cheerfully to him while bowing.

"Oum! Is Tzuyu there?"

"Ne, Mr. Yoo. You want me to inform her that you here?"

"Ah! No. Aniyo. Thank You, Sana-yah."

"And by the way, here is my present for you. Tzuyu told me that yesterday is your birthday. Please accept it as my late greetings." He added handing a paper bag to Sana.

"Komawo, Mr. Yoo." Sana replied showing her smile to the Man after seeing the item inside the bag.

"I didn't what you like so I just buy the only thing that mostly girls wants. I hope you like it." Jeongyeon explained.

"It's okay, Mr. Yoo. I like it. I'm thankful whatever it is. Gamsahabnida."

"Okay. I feel relieved then. Enjoy your day."

"Ne!"

After that, Jeongyeon went to Tzuyu's office that is not that far from Sana's post.

"Who is that? Your suitor?" Nayeon appears suddenly and ask her.

"No, Eonni. It's Mr. Yoo. He came for Ms. Chou and also gave it to me for my birthday."

"Oum.... She's in Tzuyu's office now?"

"Ne, Eonni."

"Ah okay. Let them be. Don't disturb them, okay?" Nayeon said and leave.

"Hmm... Okay." Sana answer and nod.

Then she remember what her boss told her earlier.

"Aish. I forgot, Ms. Chou tell me not to allow visitors. Hays, eotteoke?" She panic. She also ready herself if ever Tzuyu shout and call her name in anger that time but no. She didn't heard anything. Just a moment of silent.

So she thinks.....

"Maybe, Mr. Yoo is an exception." She told herself and go back to her work.