Chapter 33

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 33

The next day came, Jeongyeon wait at the place where him and Tzuyu agreed on to meet his daughter. As expected, the woman didn't came and only her assistant who's also not that stranger to Jeongyeon accompany the another girl he really want to see after all those years of waiting.

The girl named, Minju walk near his table with Sana behind her. As the two came in front of him, he stoop from his sit and tell the girls to sit but, Sana refuse as she know, it's a family matter. She suggested to sit on the other table meter away from the two and Jeongyeon agreed on it. He also didn't forget to say thank you the girl for her consideration. And as for Minju, she hug her bestfriend before letting her to go on her own table, too.

"I'm glad you came here." Jeongyeon started.

"Of course I'll go here.... Dad? Hehe, it's kind awkward for me. But maybe, it's just because, it's our first time meeting each other?" Minju replied.

"Yeah. You're right. This is not our last meeting. We can still bond and know each other."

"It was actually.... surprising for me, to know that the family I lived for a years, is not my real family. They became my home all those years. But, I'm not also regretting that I found about the truth. I'm more than greatful to meet my real parents. It just that, I'm sad that you can't be together again.... with Mom."

"Everything has a reason. Maybe, me and your Mom is not.... really for each other. But if given a chance, I wouldn't passed it. I want to give you a happy and complete family. But for now, let's just be happy that you're already here. With me talking and catching up, and you living with your Mom. I hope, your Uncle didn't give you anything to make your head hurts, is he?"

"No. He's okay. He is just ind of protective." The young girl said.

"As expected to him. He is always like that. But sometimes, he's being too much."

"I see that, you and Sana are so close." Jeongyeon commented. He saw how the two interact a while ago. And he can't deny it. They're really close.

"Yeah, we're really. She was my bestfriend way back in grade school. We separated when my family went abroad. I'm happy that I met her again and she is not mad at me for leaving without telling her. She was just sulking." Minju giggled.

"I see. Good. I hope, your friendship last long. You know, having a bestfriend is like having a long time partner for the rest of your life."

"She is a good person. I know from the start, she will be my great bestfriend."

"Glad to hear that. And I also know her. Even in the short time, I got to know her because of meeting Tzuyu again. That time, Sana had just started her work, and if your Mom mention to you already, she was the daughter of our witness."

"Sana told me that."

"Oh. And her Father died not long after."

The atmosphere became gloomy after that. But, Minju cut the silence and the waiter came not long after it.

"We're talking sad topics here about my bestfriend. I think, she is now okay. We're just the one who's bringing back the sad past."

"You're right. Let's just enjoy this day. After this, I'll bring you somewhere I know you'll enjoy. Of course, your bestfriend will be with us." Jeongyeon replied.

"Hello, Maam and Sir. Can I get your order now?" The waiter asks.

"Yeah, thanks. This! Give us this and this one." He pointed to the Menu.