Chapter 37

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 37

"Did you know her, Dad?" JinSol asked to the guy who is still staring to Jihyo. And so as the latter but, it's because she is confuse why is the guy know her name.

"Am I that famous to be recognize by him? I didn't know I am also popular abroad?" Jihyo assumes and thought to herself. That's the only thing that came to her mind.

"Ah! I mean, Ms. Park. You can join us. I don't mind. My daughter seems close to you in just a short span of time." The guy replied, but still Jihyo remains confuse. He still not answering the question.

But still, Jihyo didn't declined the offer. It's nice to have some company while eating though.

"I'm still confuse, Mister. How... did you know me?" She asked.

"Ah... I have one friend in Korea who knows you."

"And who is he or...she? Maybe, I also know him/her?"

"Ah, his name is Jimin. We worked together before. When I was still managing our family business there back then before migrating here." The Man replied.

"You mean, Park Jimin?"

"Y-yeah. Why?" The man asked her.

"He is my cousin. Such a small world. You already know me. May I know your name too? Your my cousin's friend, and I'm very close to him. I should have know you, too."

"Kim Namjoon." The man introduce herself and offer his hand for a handshake. Jihyo gladly accept it.

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon."

After their hands detached to each other, the waiter came and get their orders. Namjoon just sit there watching the two. Specifically to Jihyo. He has mixed emotion right now.

Time passed by, and Jihyo had to go. She bid goodbye to the two. While JinSol hugged her before letting her go. They also exchanged contacts a while ago because the young lady find her interesting and comfortable to be with.

"I like her, Dad. I want to be close to her deeply." The young lady said.

The Man agrees to her daughter's comment while Jihyo went to the restroom.

"Tell me if your not busy, okay. I want to meet you again. I'm sure, Dad too." JinSol said, sparing a glance to her Dad who is also looking to the woman. But averted his gaze when Jihyo look at him.

"Don't mind her. You can meet her anytime though. I don't mind." He said.

"I'm glad I met you. And I'm also be happy if we meet again. So yeah. I'll just tell you then. I also want to tell you something, but not now." Jihyo said before completely going out of the place.

She herself don't know why she feel so comfortable with the girl's presence even though they just met. Also, about the father of the young girl, she somehow feel familirity with him. But she had no idea why does she feel that thing. She just shrugged all her thoughts after going out the place and went back to her office. That place became her home too everytime she became busy.

~~

Back to Seoul, Tzuyu is currently in her office right now checking some papers to be signed and review. At the other side of the room was where Sana is also doing her work peacefully like her boss. Just then, the peaceful atmosphere was ruined because of the certain bunny who barge inside the office unannounced.

"Hi, Guys!~ Wow, so serious. Let me interrupt you for a while." Nayeon said, walking straight to Tzuyu's desk.

"What is it, Eonni? Also, you didn't even knock. We're peacefully finishing our work here." The younger complaint. But the older didn't mind her word and continue what she want to say.