Chapter 18

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 18

New day and new life. That's what is running in Sana's mind right now.

After leaving their new house an hour later, she go straight on finding new job for them.

She passed by some hiring stores and try approaching the managers of each of it with her bubbly greetings.

An hour passed, she had apply almost 5 stores but unlucky to get in.

"What a stupid stores. Hays.... It's almost 5, I still doesn't have job. Why do all these have to happen to us?" She said to herself.

After walking, she spotted a coffee shop and stop for a while.

She order some coffee and pastry to have her snack time for a while.

The same old woman who she approach at the counter, was also the one who serve her order towards her table.

"Here's your order, young lady." The old woman said and put her orders in her table.

"Thanks, Halmeoni." She greeted back with a genuine smile.

"Your welcome. If ever you have some concern, anything, just call me at the counter." The old woman tell her.

"Ne~"

"Ah! by the way, Halmeoni." She said stopping the grandma from her tracks back to the counter and face her.

"What is it, young lady?"

"Sit first, Halmeoni. There's no still other costumer coming, I just want to ask you something."

The old woman obliged and sit across her.

"I'm just wondering why you all do the works here. Do you have no workers to assist you?"

"I have no workers working with me, young lady. I started this business years ago. I do all the works even it's hard for me because of my age right now. But still, I had to and I manage to because, I don't trust others. I once betrayed before. I forgive him but he still made it, not just once but twice."

"Ah~ I understand. But why your talking to me now? You said, you didn't trust anyone after that."

The woman stop for a while and look at her.

"Actually, my guts tell me your a good person. In my years in this business, I meet random people almost everyday. Of course, with different attitudes. But your different. Right after I saw you, I already know, I can trust you." The old woman said with a motherly smile at her.

"I'm glad to meet you then. I also saw you like my Eomma, that's why I feel concern after seeing you work on everything here."

"Ah! By the way, I'm Sana. Minatozaki Sana, Halmeoni."

"Glad to meet you, Sana. I am Gong Haneul."

The two shakes their hand and talk a little more. Sana forget her purpose of going out the house and decided to do it the next day.

"I have a son, If you're asking. And you can say that, I didn't even have to do this but still I continued."

"Why? Did your son telling you to stop the business?"

"Yeah, but I insist to continue this. He has his own company that he is managing  right now. It's already famous, famous than my shop. But I have to do this for me to have something to do than just laying down inside the house. Meeting random people is what I want. That makes me feel alive even I already have some illnesses because of my age."