Chapter 44

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 44

It's just days had passed after the accident but Jeongyeon yet still no signs of being conscious. Right now, the same time as Tzuyu is having a meeting with the Kims, Dahyun was sitting beside Jeongyeon's bed. Hoping that his favorite godfather will wake up soon.

"You sure will stay here, Dahyun-ah? It's getting late already." Momo said to the younger.

"I'm okay her, Auntie. Take care on driving." He replied to her. Momo just nod and bid her goodbye.

Minutes after when Momo left, someone knocked on the door again. Dahyun thought that Momo might have forgot something and went back to get it. She walk near the door and open it. She was shocked to see someone else and not the woman he's expecting.

"Ms. Bae, why are you here? Uhm... Come in." He said, opening the door wide to give the woman enough space to enter the place.

The girl enter the room and look at the Man lying on the bed still unconscious. She looked back to Dahyun and asked him.

"His body is still recovering from the accident. He's all okay, but still no signs of his consciousness."

"He might had hit his head hard then. I was busy this passed days that's why I didn't got a chance to visit him here." Irene said.

"You don't need to bother, Ms. Bae."

"No, I just feel guilty that I let him go alone that night. He was with me hours before the accident happened."

"It's not your fault, Ms. Bae. You don't need to be guilty. Ahm... So, your the one with Uncle that time after we separate ways then." Irene just nod.

~~

Not that long, Irene bid her goodbye to Dahyun. She also promised to go back and help them take care of  Jeongyeon. Dahyun just nod even though he sense that something is happening and he has no idea.

"They're really close, maybe if not because of Ms. Chou, I might think Ms. Bae have something special feeling with Uncle and same goes to Uncle but not yet realized about it. Or maybe, they're dating? But it's impossible to happened. Uncle is head over heels to Ms. Chou." He said to herself.

"Thank you for visiting, Ms. Bae." He told the woman.

~~

Meanwhile, inside Tzuyu's office, everyone is still shock to meet the Kims. Especially, Tzuyu to Jisoo, knowing they just shared some thoughts about her late husband before, then now she will found out that she's Taehyung's sister-in-law.

"Let's have a sit." Tzuyu just said and motion the two to sit at the mini living room inside her office.

Sana excused herself again for them to have a private talk, while Nayeon and Mina stayed there with them.

"So, after all this time, you already know me as Taehyung's wife?" Tzuyu asked, starting the conversation.

"No. When I first heard your name from my friend and the Kim Corporation, I had the gut feeling and asked my husband right away. He confirms it to me." Jisoo replied.

"But still."

"It doesn't matter anymore. After learning who you are, we started to investigate everything about you and your family. And then, my husband send me something and it's about all the illegal things that your brother is doing. And we want him to be punished for dragging this company in his messed. If all of these follhot exposed, everything will fall down." Jisoo added.

"We have here additional documents coming from our source in US, my sister-in-law who's a detective and friend with your first lover before you married my oppa, send some documents about your brother's bad deeds too. It's not about the company but we want to help. We can see that you have taken care of our company even your brother didn't. So in return, we'll help you to solve yours too." Jennie continues and handed an envelope to Tzuyu.

Mina and Nayeon are just watching them and still shocked from all the thing they have heard. But something caught their attention.

"You mentioned about your source a while ago, Ms. Kim. If I'm not mistaken, you said,  Tzuyu's first lover who is probably no other than Jeongyeon?" Mina is nodding, she also wants to asks the same question. Even though, she already had an idea.

"Yeah?" Jennie replied to Nayeon.

"And and her friend who fits your description is.... Jihyo?" She continued. Jennie just nod.

"It's impossible if you said that... that's Jihyo? I'm friends with her too.  We all know she's single. How come she's married." She again asked.

"Yes, she is. Maybe, she hadn't mentioned it to all of you. She also has no idea. She has an amnesia after all."

Their conversation was stopped when Tzuyu now back to them after reading the documents. Everything still doesn't sink in all to her. But the information encrypted in the papers inside the envelope shows another that she wants to deny that it's true.

The envelope containing of DNA test between her and Minju, then Jeongyeon to Minju, too. Jihyo didn't include about Sana because she still working on it. The detective already had an idea about Sana being the possible daughter of Tzuyu but it is not yet the time.

Tzuyu was now mad and feeling betrayed for everything she had learned today about her older brother. After all this years, he still didn't changed. He still the same brother she had before. But she doesn't know that this will all end to this.

"I-is this true? Tell me, Jihyo just made a mistake." She said, begging the two to tell what she wants to hear. But the two confirms it's legitimate.

"We're already doing some steps to make your brother pay all of this. But we want you to cooperate with us. And also you two." Jisoo said, pointing to Mina and Nayeon.

"We're in. We'll help as long as we can. But tell me first what's inside the documents." Nayeon replied.

Tzuyu hide it before Nayeon could get it from her hold.

"Now, my suspicions to Lay being involved to Jeongyeon's accident is getting bigger. Maybe, Jeongyeon found out something that your brother is carefully hiding from everyone." Mina said, and Nayeon agreed to her.

"What should I do then? How can I help?" Tzuyu asked.

"Just act like you don't know anything. I think the daughter with you right also has no idea. Let's just make her out of this. And please don't worry, we're now working on finding your real daughter." Jisoo told her.

"Yeah. Just be cooperative to our plans. And.... are you sure, you and oppa didn't had a child—Ouch! Eonni...?"  Jennie added and was nudged by Jisoo after asking the question.

"We already know the reason. So it is impossible." Jisoo whispered to Jennie, but still heard by the three.

"I just thought that it's still possible to happened you know? We have technology." Jennie reasoned.

"We didn't tried. After we found about his inability to produce a child, she became distant to me. He changed from being caring husband to being distant and busy. He always go on a bar and his bestfriend take him home. And, he died because of liver failure." Tzuyu butted in. The four woman looked at her.