Chapter 6

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 6

Days passed and these is the day when Tzuyu and Jeongyeon set for their meet up. They met on a private restaurant together with their Personal Assistant.

They're on a day off that time, but they planned to bring the two and face each other again.

"I hate my life now." Dahyun blurted out while going inside the fancy yet private restaurant.

They saw Tzuyu and Sana inside the said place having their conversation. And Sana met eyes with Dahyun when she heard the door opens.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and looked to the other direction that went not unnoticeable to Tzuyu and turn her head to the direction where Sana was looking a while ago. She just chuckled in realization when she saw the young pale man behind her ex lover.

After a minute, the two man is now in front of them. Smiling except from Dahyun to Sana. They're prides are still on top of them and seems like they have no plans on taking the first move on doing the apology.

But the destiny is not siding on them. Especially, when your with the two person who's good on teasing.

"Dahyun, my lovely godson." Jeongyeon started and Dahyun just look at her like asking, 'what's with the sudden endearment' look. But Jeongyeon still continue his sentence.

"Can the two of you find another table? I want some private time with Tzuyu for now." Jeongyeon ask him.

"As if I have a choice." Dahyun said and lead the way to the other table almost 3 meters apart from the two.

He sit first and look at the girl who's glaring at him.

"What are you waiting for? Are you expecting me to assist you to sit?" She ask Sana with a bit of annoyance.

"No, thanks. I can handle myself." Sana replies to him and sit on the chair in front of Dahyun.

"Why on Earth I've met you? It's so unpleasured to meet a guy like you, you know?" Sana told him.

"As if I like to be with you, too. If I can just decline my Uncle's request awhile ago, maybe I'm not regretting being here with you." Dahyun retorted.

Silence took the place while they are glaring at each other.

"Aish, whatever. I just go to the restroom for awhile. Don't you dare follow me, Pervert." After saying those, she left and mke her way to the restroom.

The two adult not far away having their serious conversation and even he is boring he has no right to interfere on them.

Just then, He feels he had to pee. He make his way to the restroom that's just next to the girls restroom. He was done with his business and ready to go back to their table when he heard a guy talking to someone in an unpleasant way. He made his way out of the room right away and recognized the person the man is talking to.

"What's happening here?" He ask the man.

"It's none of your business, young man. So, fuck off and let me done my own business here." The man said to him.

"Seems like she's uncomfortable around you. Let her leave." Dahyun bravely replied the man.

"Who are you to tell me that, huh? I told you, it's none of your business. Just go!"

"No, I will not. Unless, you let her go first. I'm just asking you nicely awhile ago and you answered me rudely. So I concluded your not a guy to be trusted for and I will not leave not unless you do what I said."

"Your so brave, huh? You wanna taste your own blood here? I can show you some of my fighting techniques." The guy said and then starting moving like he's on a fight.

"Such a pathetic. Are you kidding me? Seems like your just messing around." Dahyun said like teasing the guy to make his first move, and so the guy did in annoyance.

He made his first move with his forward punch which seems like unprofessional and just playing around. He maybe think, he can fool everyone with his too much confidence and lying.

But Dahyun is far from his expectation. The pale man dodge his punch and make her upper body on the right side while his feet is still in contact of the floor. Just a second, the guy whining in ache. Holding his stomach by Dahyun's attack behind him. He was glaring while leaving the two of them there.

"Next time, take care of yours—" His words was cutted by a sudden hug by the girl he depended awhile ago.

"Thank You, Dahyun." The girl which is no other than, Sana said to her.

"Your welcome?" Dahyun replied like asking.

"Ehem!" Someone clear his throat from behind them.

Dahyun was back to himself and quickly pulled out from the hug.

"What's happening here? I thought you despise each other?" Jeongyeon ask them while smirking to his godson.

His tone is like teasing the white young man. While Sana is keeping his eye on the floor in embarrassment. Tzuyu who just arrive just after Jeongyeon, also saw the hugging scene, find herself smiling by the interaction.

"I feel like a deja vu, you know what I mean?" She said.

"Uh huh. But I'm hungry now. Let's go back and eat now." Jeongyeon change the topic.

"Hey, Sana! Let's go?" He ask the girl.

Dahyun walking in front of them while Jeongyeon and Tzuyu is beside Sana comforting her but Jeongyeon more like teasing her, too.

"Don't worry, Sana. I'll assure you that Dahyun is not that bad like pervert. He can be your bodyguard, advisor, a full time friend in the future. But I think, it's more beautiful if you end up together." He said to Sana.

"Yah, Uncle! I'm hearing you. Sana, don't believe him. He's just messing around with you. I'm more like a monster than what you're expecting."

"So, now your talking to her." Jeongyeon yell back to him.

The two continue their bickering while Tzuyu just shake her head from the scene in front of them while assisting Sana.