Chapter 46

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 46

It's now a week had passed after Jeongyeon woke up after his short comma. After that day, Tzuyu keeps on visiting him on the Hospital. After her work, she goes directly to him and keep on insisting to take care her ex lover. The others has no problem with it. They know Jeongyeon is loving his situation right now.

About his condition, he still can't speak properly until now. The doctor confirms that his condition might be really the result of the unknown substance that was injected to him. It would be impossible if they say it is cause of him being in a comma. It's not that long ago when he got on an accident.

Jeongyeon's company was being handled for the mean time by his cousin, Momo with the help of Dahyun and Chaeyoung while Jeongyeon still on his therapy. Two days passed and he was now discharged and having his therapy at his house. He's also using a wheelchair because his leg is still healing from the accident.

These days, his trying to speak but it's ended up like he's just mumbling some inaudible words. He had his speech therapy appointment every weekends. And his friends always talk to him to practice his speaking.

Sometimes, when he try to speak, it's either just a word or some short phrases that they can't even understand. At first, they just never mind about it and thought that he may be asking something to them. But these days, they make him try to speak about it and they will just wait and listen to him. Jeongyeon try his best but still can't. When he got tired he is the one who stop and rest himself.

He also has his bone therapy everyday. A nurse always visit him at the house then they'll practice him to walk. He can now walk with just his walking stick but sometimes he still used his wheelchair when he got tired.

~~

Dahyun's POV

I am here at Uncle's house to look after her. Auntie Momo told me to go here as she said she can take care the work in the office already. Chaeyoung is there so it's okay.

"Dahyun-ah, you're here?" Uncle's old maids greet me.

"Yes, Halmeoni. How's Uncle by the way?" I asked while putting down my things at the couch.

"He's in his room. Sleeping after his tiring therapy a while ago."

"Okay. Thanks, Halmeoni. I'll just go to his room and check him."

"Do you want some snacks? I'll bring it you."

"Ne~ Thanks, Halmeoni." I replied while going upstairs.

~~

"How are you, Uncle? Are you feeling okay now?" I asked when he woke up. He just nod at me.

"D-dubs...." I turn my head to him after I heard him call my nickname. He's improving now.

"Yes, Uncle? Do you have something to say?" I asked with excitement.

I sense that he really has something to say even after he woke at the Hospital. He's eager to say something but always ended up as he was like mumbling. We can't understand it because of his condition right now.

"E-e-elaine.... Min....anida."

"Ne?" I frowned on his incomplete sentence. First and foremost, whose Min?

Is he talking about Minju?

Minju.... Is not Elaine?

~~

Minju's POV

I'm here at the company doing my usual work as my training. Even though I already know the truth and I'm feeling guilty for Ms. Chou, I can't turn down his evil brother for now. Me and Mom's life will be at steak when that happens. That's the last thing I would do if I got the chance.

His order to me still not yet accomplished as of now. I can't have a chance to be with Dahyun. And so, I don't have any idea to make him be with me and make the plan done as what Mr. Chou wanted to happened.

"Minju-shi?"

I was startled at the sudden call of Ms. Im. I look at her smiling and asked.

"Yes, Ms. Im?"

"Your Mom wants to talk to you. Go to her office."

"Okay, Miss." Then, she left after.

~~

"Mom, I'm here." I said, when I entered her office.

I actually don't know what to feel when I call her Mom. I mean everyday when we're always together after I found out the truth. I feel kinda guilty and sorry to her. But I have to do this for our safety. I'm wondering where's the real Elaine. Is she still alive?

Also these days, Ms. Chou changed. She became more sweet and caring to me. She make me more guilty because of her action but I can't risk everything for now.

"I'm going to visit your Dad later. Do you want to go with me?" She asked after I take my sit across her table.

"Is Uncle wouldn't be mad if he found out about this?" I asked, but she just hold my hand and say,

"Don't mind him. He can't do anything to stop us. He can't control us forever. We have our own life and decision. He is just my brother and your Uncle. But still, don't lose your respect to him."

"I will, Mom. And yeah, I'll go with you later. I also missed Dad. I hope he get to be well soon."

"I also hope the same." She said, smiling. Then she turn to Sana who's at her table doing her work. I also look at her and smile. I know what Ms. Chou will say to her.

The two of them are so close like friends and that's what makes me to admire Ms. Chou more. She's friendly to anyone but being friends with her will just be given to those who deserves it.

"Sana, do you want to go with us later?" Sana look up and shook her head.

"I don't think I will be able, Ma'am. I need to go back at home to look after Eomma. Her private nurse take her leave for a few days. She will be alone at the house."

"Okay. There's still next time." Ms. Chou said smiling, but I still got a glimpse of her sad expression when Sana went back to her work.

That's makes me wonder, why would Mr. Chou will asked me to do that break up plan? As far as I know, Mr. Yoo is his only concern to all of this. I wouldn't wonder if he is also the one who made the accident to Mr. Yoo.

"I wanna know what's on your mind, Mr. Chou. I know you have reason why all of people, it's Sana." I thought to myself.

I look at Ms. Chou again then to Sana. I frowned in realization.

If I my guts is right,

Maybe....

Sana is.......

....... Elaine?