Chapter 10

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeobgTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 10

A sleeping beauty in Jeongyeon's perspective welcomed him after entering the office.

He beamed a smile seeing of the view. He didn't bother to wake her up and just sat at the visitors chair in front of the sleeping latter.

Tzuyu that time unconsciously yawn because of sleepiness. She is oblivious of what is happening on her sorroundings.

Jeongyeon on the other hand smile again because of the action. It somehow makes him remember of the day before, when they are still together.

Those times, He is happy to wake up every morning because he has her. Waking beside these sleeping beauty in real life is a dream come true to him. And now, he's glad to see the same scene again in front of her. The difference is, they're not together, they are on a different place, and a different situation.

Not long after, Tzuyu open her eyelids and slowly adjusting her eyesight to the light while still yawning. Still, oblivious of what is happening. Or should I say, someone watching.

Jeongyeon stand from her seat and greet the woman while wearing the smile he had earlier.

"Good.... Afternoon?"

Tzuyu froze from her spot after hearing that voice. She got up from her seat still shock.

"W-what are you doing here? I told Sana not to let anyone anyone to enter my office for a while." Tzuyu ask.

"I told her not to. Why? Hmm.... Don't worry, I will not tell anyone about you taking a nap like a sleeping beauty. It will stay as a secret and only me knows that. Besides, I'm here to ask you about the case." Jeongyeon reply to her.

"Why you didn't ask Detective Park about it. Why me? Your friend with her, right?"

"Yeah, were friends. But she said she's busy with her other cases. I don't know to that girl. She tells everything to you directly and not to me? Aish. The Audacity of her. I'm the one who hired her for this."

Then, the words of her friend Jihyo that time linger his thought.

"I won't tell you, ask Tzuyu instead. Don't bother me, okay. I'm busy with my other cases. I just tell you again if there is another information I've got from your daughter's case investigation." Jihyo tell him at the phone call. Seems like she's on a rush but still Jeongyeon stay unconvinced. He's been friend with the latter half of her life. He knows when the woman is up to something. But he can't tell for now.

"What is exactly her plan? She can just tell me. Or send me a copy of the files she got." He thought.

"Okay. I tell you. Maybe she is really busy right now." Tzuyu said now calmed and back to her seat.

She open her drawer and get the documents that the said detective gaved to her just yesterday.

"Here. It's about the guy named, Minatozaki Kaito. Detective Park said, that guy file a missing case about this unknown baby he is with that time." She started.

Jeongyeon continue listening while reading the information written on the paper he is reading.

"Minatozaki? Your assistant has the same last name with this guy, am I right?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Oum! And I'm also thinking that there's a possibility, they're somehow connected." Tzuyu replied.

"Yeah. I also thought about it. Maybe we can ask her then." Jeongyeon seconded her statement while nodding her head slowly.

While continuing their discussion, they didn't know someone heard there conversation. That same time, Sana left to go at the restroom.

After a minute of eavesdropping, he distance himself to the place and go somewhere silent and no one people is around, the rooftop.

"Boss, they already starting their steps about the missing case. What do we do now?"

"Do what you need to do. Make everything in silence and that guy. Kill him if ever."

"Yes, Boss. We'll do it right away."

And that day, the guy that has the name printed on the documents, was found breathless and not moving inside his work's restroom.

No one knows what happened to him. Even who did it has no trace left. Who's murderers would do such crime and left his/her trace? Unless she did in panic and leave right away. But no. This is another situation wherein professional hired killers made the scene.

~~

Tzuyu's POV

"It's getting dark now, you still have work?" Jeongyeon ask me.

"Ah, No. I can make it tomorrow. I'm going home now." I tell him smiling. I walked him to the door then we bid goodbyes.

"Oum! Okay. Take care, and.... I gotta go too. See you next time."

"Oum! Take care while driving."

"Thank You."

~~

Lay's POV

I am currently driving to Kim Corp. where my little sister is working. I know I'm being like clingy to her but no one has the right to stop me either. We had limited time to see each other because of work.

I am managing the Chou Corporation and Tzuyu managing the Company that was owned by Taehyung. Their married so basically she can have it, now Taehyung had gone already many years ago.

Not just an hour, I have arrived at the building and humming to a random songs that got into my mind when I bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry-Oh! I think I don't have to?" I said while glaring to a guy I had bumped to.

"Long time no see, Mr. Lay Chou." The guy who's no other than Jeongyeon replied to me in sarcastic way.

"What are you doing here? Do we not clear about this before? You really want to push me to my limit, huh?" I said madly staring more on glaring at him.

If I can just kill him right now, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

I turn my head to the building and check the name if ever I had mistaken of my destination, but no. I look at him again and ask.

"What are you checking at, Mr. Chou?" He ask and his brows raised.

"You answer my question first, Jeongyeon. What are you doing here?" I said annoyed.

"Of course, to see Tzuyu? Who would have I meet anyone else here? She is the only one I know in there."

"You now have the courage to fight against me, huh? Let's see. Be the best man win and I don't care if my sister love you. I'll do just like what I did before, try me. I won't let my sister to someone trash like you."

"Jeongyeon!!"

Our conversation was stopped by the familiar voice of a girl coming from behind me. Jeongyeon look at who it is and I did.

"I-Irene?"