Chapter 61

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 61

Dahyun's POV

I woke up with a headache. I didn't had a chance to sleep yesterday after my meeting with Uncle. I'm thinking about her. If my guts is right, the question is, why is she there? Maybe someone is taking care of her? If she had, it's impossible for them not to heard about the news. It's all over the headlines. Another one that bothers me is that, if she really is her, why didn't she recognized me? Did something happened except from the accident?

All those things are bothering me. I can't get her out of my head. I missed her so much. I hope, I didn't leave that time and protected her. I'm such a bad boyfriend.

Suddenly, my phone ringed and an unknown number is calling. Even hesitating at first, I still answer the call and greet the person in the other line politely.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?) How may I help you?"

"Is this Kim Dahyun?"

"Speaking. Who's this?"

"I don't need to introduce myself. I have no time for that. Meet me in the address I'll send you. Meet me alone and no one with you or else, someone might die."

"Who are you? Are you threatening me?" I asked. I don't know but, I think I already have an idea what this is all about.

"Just do it. She's in danger. Well, all of you I must say."

"Okay. I will go there."

After the call they were the one who end it first. I'm still hesitating if I should trust whoever this person is. I can't identify based on their voice if it's a woman or a man.

"Dahyun-ah~! Breakfast is ready!" Mom shouted from outside my room.

"I'll follow later. Just a minute, Mom."

"Okay." She left after that and I went to the bathroom and do my morning routine before going downstairs.

~~

Almost minutes had passed and I'm still waiting here in the address where the unknown caller send me. I don't even know why I trusted whoever that person is. I have no idea who are they but I still trusted them and went here as what they instructed.

"Dahyun!" A woman voice called me. I face her right away.

"Oh! Minju-yah! Why are you here? Are you....?"

"I am what?" She asked confused. So, she's not the person I was about to meet then.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uhm... Just walking around, you?" She asked back.

"Same." I lied. She just nodded and bid her goodbyes. She said, she have some errand to do later.

"Dahyun, what's happening there? Why is Minju there?" A voice from my hidden earpiece asked me. It's Uncle. I told him everything and he talked to his connections inside the police about this meeting.

I am inside a park with rare people is coming. The person called me really know they're doing. But the sudden appearance of Minju halt the plan. Maybe, they're just around the place and about to walk to me but she came. Or maybe.... Aish, I hope what I'm thinking isn't right.

"She's just walking around the park, Uncle." I replied.

"I hope she's not part of this again. We'll wait for an hour or more to make sure if they will come out and see you. If not, we have no choice but to go back on searching. We'll start where you saw her."

"Yes, Uncle."

"I suggest, we need to leave some of my men here after an hour. If ever you decided to leave already. Maybe, they are still around the place and just called you for something. Maybe, checking?" One of the voice at the line, which I can say is from the Chief.

"Maybe you're right with your guess, Chief. They are just playing around and want to make sure if we will bite on the trap they made." I told them.

An hour had passed but no one came to meet me. They really are just messing around. I leave the place irritated and went to Uncle's car not far from the park. Chief said that he already told his men to watch the place if ever the person is just still there.

~~

Third Person's POV

"Sir!"

"What now? Are you done with what I told you?"

"Yes, Sir. He came. But, as if I won't notice, I saw some police officers walking around in a civilian clothes. They are planning to corner us if ever."

"Atleast now they know. We're not done yet. I have my luck in me. I'll make them suffer-"

A sound outside their room was heard that makes the Boss sentence stopped. They looked around the place only to find a cellphone near the window outside. Someone had heard their conversation and leave. One of the men bring the phone to the boss. Upon opening, a familiar girl was displayed in the wallpaper of it.

"Find and bring her here."

"Right away, Boss."

Kringgg~~!

"Hel-"

"I know where they hide Sana. I'll tell you the address. I have no time. J-just write it down right now. They are after me." An unknown girl called. Her voice seems in a rush so Tzuyu do what she said and listen to her.

"Just wait there okay? I'll send help."

"Just come here and get her. If you still want to see her."

"It's not that easy, Miss. But, we'll do. Thanks for the information."

After the call, Tzuyu rush out the house into the garage. But she was stopped when a voice asked her.

"Where are you going?"