Chapter 24

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 24

"Is Doctora Kim still here? Can I talk to her?" Tzuyu asks one nurse.

"I don't think she's still here, Ma'am. She do rounds earlier and go home after. You can talk to her tomorrow."

"Thank You. This is my business card. Tell her, I want to talk to her.

After the nurse left, Tzuyu's phone rings. It's Jeongyeon.

"Where are you? Did you go home already?"

"Ah.... Yeah. Sorry, some kind of urgent. Tell Ms. Gong, I'll try to visit here next time."

"Is that so? Take care."

"Yeah... Thank You."

~~

"Doctora!"

"Oh! Why, Yeji?" She gesture the girl to sit.

They are here inside her office.

Yeji is working with her as a nurse. They are close, too.

"There is this woman looking for you yesterday. She give her business card, too. Here."

The girl handed the woman the said card. The doctor take it and read the name written on that small piece of paper.

CHOU TZUYU
CEO of Kim Corporation

"Thanks, Yeji. You can go now."

"Yes, Ma'am."

After the nurse left the room,  the woman look at the paper again.

"Kim Corp. Chou Tzuyu. Familiar." She said.

She flip the card and saw the back of it, wherein a telephone number was written.

She dial the number and wait for the ring to stop and the next line answered.

"Hello. This is from the Secretary of CEO. How may I help you?" A woman answered on the other line.

"I want to talk to your Boss Ms. Chou Tzuyu. Tell her, I am Dra. Kim Jisoo from the Haeng-un Hospital."

"Okay, Ma'am. Just wait a minute. I'll transfer you to her line."

"Doctor? Whay does a Doctor  call Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked herself confuse.

"Eomeo! Is Tzuyu sick?"

"Hello?" The Doctor said cutting her thoughts.

The phone was on hold. Thinking about why a doctor sudden call her Boss makes her think some negative thoughts about the woman.

Right after she get back to herself, she type something on her telephone and Tzuyu answered.

"Ms. Chou, someone wants to talk to you. She said, she is Dra. Kim—"

"Let me talk to her." Tzuyu- cut her.

"O-okay. Wait a moment."

Then she type something again and the call transfer to Tzuyu.

"She seems like expecting the call. Is this a serious matter?"  Nayeon ask again to herself.

"Ms. Im, Can I talk to Ms. Chou?" Suddenly, the scary HR Manager based from other employees came. It's suddenly pop out on her front, so the secretary got startled.

"My God, Mina. You startled me."

"Sorry, Eonni. Is she there?"

"Yeah but, she's on a call. I think it's something serious. Just talk to her later." Nayeon said.