Chapter 20

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 20

Sana is currently sitting beside her Mother's Hospital bed right now. Holding her right hand and squeezing it sometime.

The woman is still unconscious. Her body confirms her currently condition.

After an hour of sitting and taking care of her Mother, she was now sleeping because of tiredness.

But after another hour, she woke up and decided to walk around the building for a while to unwind. She makes sure her Mother is okay before leaving the room.

She had just take a few steps away from that room when she heard a familiar voice behind her calling her name.

"Sana?" The guy voice ask her while her back still facing the man.

Even she can't see the man's face that time, she already know who's the owner of they voice.

She sigh deeply before slowly face the man.

"Dahyun, Hi!" She greet him.

The guy form a thin smile on her lips before speaking again.

"Yeah, Hi! What are you doing here?" He asked taking her step forward.

Sana stay on her place.

"You, what at you doing here?" She asked back.

"I am with my grandma. She was confined yesterday because of over fatigue."

Sana just nods.

"And you?" Dahyun repeats.

"Uhm, Eomma was also confine like your grandma. Something happened these weeks that led her to that state."

"I hope everything became fine for you after this."

"Thanks."

"So, where are you going right now?"

"I wanted to unwind for a while. This week became so much toxic to me. I had to leave my work for a few days and I can't even tell my new boss about my situation. I have to look after Eomma to ensure she's okay."

"Let me accompany you, then. Uncle will arrive later to fetch grandma."

"Your really close to Mr. Yoo, huh?" Sana ask while walking.

"He became my second father. He's always beside me."

"He's always beside you that's because he is your Boss."

"Yeah, you're right about that. But when I need somebody, he is the first one to approach me. I'm also close to my parents and also love them, but I'm more closed to Uncle."

"Here! Let's sit here while talking." Dahyun continued then gesture Sana to sit at the near bench inside the Hospital garden.

"Dahyun?" Sana ask while not looking to him.

"Hmm?" Dahyun hummed and face her but notice she is not looking.

"Maybe, it's something that she can't tell while facing me." Dahyun said to herself.

"Why did you suddenly left that night we're supposed to have dinner with my family?" She said then look at him.

Dahyun was caught off guard because of their sudden eye contact.

He doesn't know how to tell her about him eavesdropping that time.

He just avert his gaze away from those drowning eyes of her, he cleared his throat. An awkward silence followed before he break it seconds after.