Chapter 29

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 29

"Ms. Chou?" Sana repeats.

"Ms. Chou, I'm sorry for my ride questions but, it's late now. I can see that your alone. It's dangerous here outside. You better go home now." She continued.

"And so are you. I just want to see you again even at the far. I became close to you like you are my daughter. But after you resigned and left, I know I have to find you again and help you."

"Help me? Ms. Chou, are you the one who payed all my Eomma's Hospital Bills?"

"Yes, I am."

"Ms. Chou—"

"I cat help it, okay? You don't need to pay me back. That's the least I can do for you and your family."

"Well, if that's the case, I will pay all of it whatever you like it or not. I don't want anyone to feel pity on me."

"No, Sana. Think of it as my thank you for being the best assistant I had."

"Nayeon-eonni told me, you never any assistance over your whole life as the CEO of Kim Corporation."

"Whatever. Another reason, My brother told me they already found Elaine. I'm just excited that's why I came here to see you. I hope I can be close to my daughter, too. Just like you."

"I hope too, Miss. By the way, thank you for everything. Dra. Kim told me you two are friends. She's also a good person."

"She said that?" Sana nods.

~~

"Oh! Jim, you look down." Jihyo commented when she saw her cousin, sitting lazily at the couch on her own house.

"Just a bad luck in our operation we did earlier."

"I didn't know you have new case." The woman asks.

"It's a private case. Someone asks my help to find and rescue a teenage girl for a certain someone."

"Maybe, she really loves that certain someone. And she will do everything for that someone." Jihyo said, not even looking  at the guy.

"Well, guess what who is this client of ours. It's Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu? Is the certain someone you are talking about is Jeongyeon?"

"No, my dear cousin. It's a woman, Minatozaki Sana."

"Oh~ her former assistant."

"Well, we're both unlucky. You already know my case that I am investigating about Tzuyu's and Jeongyeon's lost daughter. In just a flash, it was taken away from me. But it was still the same. They're still slow. I don't know if I can trust them. I feel that something is off in here." Jihyo continued.

"You look like your the drunk one here." Jimin said.

"I did. I am drunk in this shit case I'm holding. Is this can even called a case? It's boring and nonsense. And you know what? They are reassigning me abroad."

"Well, good luck to you then."

~~

"Here, Ms. Chou." Sana said, then handed the glass of juice to the woman.

She sit at the near couch and face her again. Tzuyu take just one sip at the juice then put it down after before facing Sana again.

"Sorry again." Tzuyu speaks.

"What for?" Sana asks innocently.

"For everything. But, still. Thank You for coming into my life. If you don't mind?"

"Huh?"

"I already started helping you, I don't want to stop it either. Just let me."

"I think, I have nothing to do with your decision then. But, I want to do something in return. I'm not paying you money, coz' I don't have that for now hehe. But, I'll do everything for you, Miss. A service."

"That's what I thought too. I also want to offer you a job with me. I want you to work with me again."

"I'll do it then, Ma'am."

"But, I'm thinking of your Mom."

"I can handle her. I just thought of it after I saw you again earlier. I think, there is no sense if we run away to those bad guys because they're still after us until now."

"Yeah. I heard about.... your sister."

It was a silence after that. Sana just nods. After a seconds, she asks again.

"About your.... daughter. Did.... you already found her?"

Tzuyu look at her. She smiles a little and nods.

"You did?" Sana excitedly asks.

"Yeah. My brother help me. You know what? She's..... just like you. She's also an extrovert one. And her name now is Minju."

"Minju.... Sounds familiar to me. I don't know where I heard that name."

"You said, you want to do anything for me, right?" Sana nods.

"And I told you that I want to work with you again?"

"Uh huh?"

"Be my assistant again, Sana. And also, if you really are familiar to my daughter, maybe, you just forgot and you're friends before. I would be happy if that's case then."

"I hope too. And yeah, I'll accept being your assistant again, Ms. Chou."

"Thank you."

~~

"Hello, Mom?" A young woman asks on the phone.

"Minju, are you okay there?"

"Ne, Ms. Chou is very caring and I know I will be good here. It's just Mr. Chou."

"Why? What did he do?" The woman's voice in the other line sounds worried and a little panicked.

"I don't know, Mom. I feel pressured when he's around. And he always tell me to do everything to Ms. Chou. Like 'act as her daughter, not a visitor.' I wish you're here, Mom."

"Minju-shi, everything will be okay. Just do what Mr. Chou is telling you. You really have to act as part of them. You are Ms. Chou's heir. Act as her daughter. Algesseo?"

"Yes, Mom."

~~

"Oh, Minju-shi. Why are you still awake? Its late now."

"M-mom.... I can't sleep."

Tzuyu put down her bag and sit beside the young woman. She caress the back of the palm of her while looking dearly to her.

"Do you want to.... sleep with me? I really want to do it with you. Now, that your here, can you do it? I'll make you comfortable. Let's think of these as our bonding." Tzuyu asks.

"Okay. Yeah, I will."

Tzuyu smiles at her and hug Minju which the reciprocated. She smiles again because of this. She feels contented now that she's with her. Plus, Sana will work again with her. She was just looking for her only daughter but found another daughter-like to her. And that is Sana.

"Let's go? We have something important to do tomorrow. I'll bring you to the Company. It's time for everyone to know about your existence. And also, I want you to meet my assistant. She's the same age with you and she is also like my daughter to me. So, I hope, you two get along."

"We'll see about that." Minju shrugs.