Chapter 28

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 28

Sana's POV

"You.... Go away. It's all your fault. If it's not because of you coming to our life, we won't experience all of this! It's all your fault! You killed Kaito and now what? You want to get my Yoona, too?!" She said while yelling.

"Eomma.... W-what do you mean? Please, stop now."

"DON'T CALL ME, EOMMA! I'm not your Mom! GO AWAY FROM ME!"

"I'm sorry for your lost. She was already on the morgue right now."

It's all still ringing inside my head until now. I don't know what will I do now. Now that I know that I'm just adopted, and after their deaths, the only person I have right now is Eomma. But what if, she is still mad at me. Her health doesn't help right now. It's becoming more serious each day. Even though, some is helping us from the expenses here in the Hospital, I still can't help to think what will happen now to us.

I am now walking my way to the morgue. Right after I reach the place, I stop at the doorway before knocking to it.

A Man welcomes me and asks what I needed.

"I'm here to see the girl that the police bright here earlier." I said.

"Ah.... The victim from the kidnapping. You may come in. We already prepared the body. And even though the police clarifies her identification, it still better if you see her and confirms it by yourself." The Man said while he's guiding me inside.

Big metallic-like drawer was displayed at every sides of it. There is one table at the center and a body covered with a white blanket can be seen at the center of the place. There is also some tools scattered at the near table.

I slowly walk near the covered body. I feel like, I am getting trauma after their deaths, and I don't know how to stop those. I can't help them. And that's make me think, I'm the unlucky charm of our family.

The Man took off slowly the cover and once I got the glimpse of my sister's face, that's the time my tears finally fell down my cheeks. You can't hear anything but silence. Later on, the Man left me.

"Yoona....."

That's the only thing that came out from my mouth this time. I don't know how to start. I don't know what to say. For sure, if I tell this to Eomma, she will will probably break down. Two people. Two people had been taken away from us.

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry if Eonni can't protect you. I'm sorry if I can't do anything about our situation right now. Why.... why us? Of Al the people in the world, why us? Of all the people who did nothing but to harm others, why us?" I continued.

Minutes passed and I'm still here inside the morgue, beside the dead body of my younger sister. Still contemplating if I should tell Eomma about this.

What could be her reaction? Of course, she will cry again. That's the first thing peoples do when they saw their family members or anyone close to them dying or just seeing them being just the cold body and breathless in front of you. Of course, you would cry.

I wipe away the tears on my face and stands up from my position earlier. I have to do this even it hurts. She have to know about her dead daughter.

"I'll go now, Sir." I told the Man when I saw him outside the room.

He just bow at me and want inside. I also start to step away from the place and went to my Eomma's Room.