Chapter 31

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 31

Lay's POV

I'm on my way to my office with my secretary. I didn't notice the time and woke up late.

2 days ago, My Sister already introduce Minju as her daughter to everyone. I saw how happy my sister while looking at the young girl. But, thinking it's all just a play to make that Yoo Jeongyeon, I can't imagine what would be my sister's reaction after this.

Well, I don't care. As long as, I'll make them separate for good. I can do everything to her happy but not with that guy. I'll make him suffer if that's what he really wants.

"Sir, Mr. Bae called a while ago. She wants to have a meeting with you. Would you like to accept it or decline it, Sir." Yuqi, my Assistant and Secretary said that make me back in my trance.

I look at her emotionless and look away after.

"Leave it to me. I'll call her later." I replied, looking outside the car.

Suddenly, my mood changes and I don't know why. Just a while ago, I'm thinking of that guy and now. I really can't understand myself when it comes to her. We been friends for almost half of my life. Just then, 20 years ago, she became distant to me. And then, I found out, she is the one who is helping Jeongyeon. And that guy really loves the attention. My hatred to him becomes deeper and now, it's anger. How come she is being close to my sister and to my girl.

Wait? Did I said.... Girl? My... Girl?

Argh... What gotten into me?

I don't think I can control myself anymore because of her. I must have to do something about this.

Bae Joohyun or also known as Irene. I met her when I was in 2nd grade in High School. That time, we don't know each other. Even we saw each other every day inside the school premises, we're just like strangers to each other.

Then one day, Dad and I got into an argument. I escaped away from the house. My Dad is very strict and traditional. He has many beliefs that all our ancestors, grandparents did and also them even until now. He's kind of punishment everytime we made a mistake is the thing that I don't want to experience everyday. It's like torture to me.

That same night, I decided to escaped from the house and go somewhere without anything with me. Money, or even transportation. In short,  I only have that time is my clothes from head to toe.

I went to Han River and stay there for almost an hour. Even it's already cold because of the night breeze, I don't mind.

I'm just standing near the river when suddenly, a girl shout at me. I was startled that time and end up falling to the water accidentally. That girl tried to hold my hand and pulled me but also end up falling with me in the cold water.

It's just a slow motion. I saw how her eyes widen when she saw my face. And so I am.

The view below the water is not that dark because of the moonlight. Right after the fall, I grab her wrist and swim out of the cold body of water. It turns out that she can't swim and passed out at the moment she got wet by it.

"Hey, wake up!" I called her, while trying to do CPR to her.

"Yah! Wake up!" I repeated.

"What do I do now?" I asked myself.

I stop what I'm doing and put my ear near her chest. I still can hear how heart beats so it gives me relief. I continue what I'm doing but still she didn't woke up.