Chapter 3

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 3

Jeongyeon's POV

"Sir~ I have papers that needed your signatures." Dahyun appear at the door of my office and I was a little bit startled.

"Oh! Just put it there." I told him.

He made his way in front of me and put the papers. After doing it, he sitted at the visitors chair in front of me.

"Do you have something else to say?" I asked him. His stare is like questioning me.

"I saw you earlier, Uncle. Your spacing out again."

"Sorry, I just remember something." I answered while my head low.

"You don't have to be sorry, Uncle. I know your thinking of Elaine again. Besides, you can't really avoid to think of her because she is one of your missing piece in life, your daughter. Asides from her mother and your first love."

"Your really like your father. You seems very know me well." I commented.

"All the things I know about you came from your stories, Uncle. I just give judgment to the things I already know."

"If you want, we can go out later after work? Just like yesterday."

I just smiled to his suggestion. He is acting matured again. And I like when he is like that.

"Okay, but I have place in my mind that we can go later. There is so many history there that I want to tell you." I said.

"Sounds good. Well, maybe your okay now. I have to go to my work too, Uncle... I mean, Sir. I will go now."

"Okay, Dubs— I mean Mr. Kim." I respond to him and chuckled. He also did the same then leave my office with a smile.

He is indeed my favorite godson.

~~

Someone's POV

"Sana, come with me." I told my Personal Assistant and she instantly follow me.

I am the woman in the elevator with Sana. And after our talk at the park, we got along and I decide to get her as my P.A. Besides, Nayeon-eonni can't accompany me everytime. She is the one who made my work when I'm not at the office. I thought, I need an Assistant right now and Sana is perfect for the work. I really find her interesting to be with. And I want to know her more.

FLASHBACK
(At the Park)

"You again." I said when I see her.

After my work this day, I decided to go her to relax and then, I saw her. Again. But I'm glad really. I don't know why.

"Miss" She said while standing and bow at me after.

"Peoples are relaxing here but you are just wasting your tears with those nonsense things." I told her and I sit at the bench where she is sitting a while ago.

"Sit! I'm really happy I saw you again. I really want to talk to you in a reason that still I can't figure out. Maybe your really just interesting and fun to be with, that's why."

She did what I told her and sit. A moment of silent after that. She didn't speak and maybe she's uncomfortable with me.

"What happened to your interview? Did it go well?"

"Ms. Myoui told me that.... she will just call me if I got hired."

"Then?" I looked at her and she just stare at the sunset.

I see how sad she is right now. I don't know the reason but maybe I can help somehow.

"I also try to apply in any company who's also has vacant positions but failed. The worst is, they also manipulate me as a poor and no one will accept me. Where's the justice there?"

"They have their mistake at that part."

"Oum!"

"I hope your okay now. Just remember this, don't just hide it. You have your family or close one you can tell about your problem."

"Thank You for the advise, Miss? I still don't know your name. But we're like already know each other while talking."

"I also feels the same from you. But by the way, I'm Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu."

"Minatozaki Sana, Miss Chou."

She lend me her right hand and we shake hands while smiling.

"So Ms. Chou, are you also an employee there? If yes, your lucky. You know what? That was my dream company even before. Others are telling me, the owner and the big boss of that company is kind. And they are also good payers."

"Oh~ I hope you get the job then. But if not, I still have an offer for you if ever. In that case, we can see each other everytime."

"And why is that?"

"I just really want to know you more, Miss Sana."

"Are you one of the boss there?"

"Let's say, yes. And I'm really close to the former CEO of the company. As in really close."

"Maybe your a close friend of Mr. Kim." She commented.

"Not just a close friend. He is also my..... Husband."

"W-what? Your his wife? Wait...." She said shocked and then think.

"Oh my, your really his wife. I remember now. I forgot your face but your name is familiar to me. That's make sense now. Your outfits, posture, everything. It all explains everything."

"Yeah. So, this is my offer. Be my P.A. or I can just hire you without waiting to Ms. Myoui's call for you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Okay, Ma'am." She answered and followed me leave my office then ride the lift. We go straight at the parking lot.

My driver is waiting there and drives us after we got in.

"Where are we going, Ma'am?" Mr. Lee ask me. He is my driver for over a years and also close to me.

"You know that place, Mr. Lee. I just want to relax. And see Elaine." I told him and he just nod and drive.

"Uhm... Who's Elaine?" Sana ask.

"She is my daughter."

"You and Mr. Kim—"

"No she's not our daughter, Elaine is my daughter to my first boyfriend. We got separated and after that, I didn't see the both of them. I have no news from him after that. Even about our daughter. That time, I married Taehyung, my late husband."

"Oh~ This day must be a special day of your daughter."

"It's now her birthday. Her 20th birthday."

"We have the same age and a birthday not far from each other."

"Oh! When is your birthday then?"

"It's 2 days from now."

"Oh~ W-we'll celebrate it then. It's on Sunday right?"

"You sure, Ma'am?"

"Yeah. And I want to know your parents, too." I said and smile at her.

We got silent through our way. But my mind is making me scream my thoughts. Is this all a coincidence?