Chapter 63

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 63

"Achoo achoo achoo~~" Tzuyu said while doing a make face in front of Baby Elaine.

The baby laugh, so much entertain on whatever her Mom is doing.

"My little Elaine~~ My Birthday Girl~~ Are you happy?" She asked again, doing the same thing as earlier. Elaine laugh again as a response.

"I'm sure she's a Mama's gurl, huh? She don't even want me to kiss her." Jeongyeon said while driving. The mother of daughter are sitting at the backseat.

"You just don't know how to get her attention, Qin 'ai (My Love, in Chinese. [Tell me guys if I'm wrong])

"That's the point. But still, no matter what happens, Daddy will love our Baby Elaine." He replied, stating a matter of fact to the kid, as if, she can hear him already.

Minutes later, they came to their destination inside the mall, for Elaine's 1st Birthday. Entering the main entrance, a guard greeted them in Japanese.

They walk around the mall, play, and eat. They enjoy the moment while being together for a special day.

It's already a year passed when they left Korea and lived  here in Japan. They ran away to their family, especially to the Chou.

"It's already been year, Love. I hope we can live like this forever." Jeongyeon stated. Worries are vivid on his face because of their current situation.

"Of course, we can. Who said we can't? And what makes you think that?"

"Tzuyu, you know your family. I know, one of these days, they can find us. I don't want.... that day to happen."

Silence.... Tzuyu look at the crawling Elaine. They are inside the mall playground. After a couple of moment, she look at him, caress his hands and face and look at him in the eye.

"Love, even I myself is scared too. But we're already here. And it's almost year had passed. I think they stopped looking for us already. Maybe.... They realize that we really love each other." She said.

"I hope so." He replied.

"We should. For Elaine. We'll fight together."

~~

"I'll just get the car. Wait here." Jeongyeon said, then went to find their car that was parked somewhere.

Minutes later, he came and assist Tzuyu to put their things inside the trunk. While Tzuyu put the baby at the back seat.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jeongyeon said after finishing putting all their things inside the trunk.

They were about to enter the car when two van stopped near them. Armed men came out of the other one and went to Jeongyeon. They pointed the gun on his head and he froze there not knowing what to do.

On the other hand, Tzuyu was forced to get inside the other Van. They left after she entered the car. Jeongyeon was almost beaten with the men before he got to stepped inside the car.

"Who are you? What are you doing to Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked while being held by two big man inside the van.

"Well, she has to go back to his real partner. And you are not that person." One of the guys said.

The beating continues making Jeongyeon's body all numb with all the bruise from their punches and kicks they throw to him.

"You shameless man! Who do you think you are to possess our boss supposedly wife. Your nothing compare to him. You are nothing. Remember that."