Chapter 36

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 36

After the whole day bonding of Jeongyeon and Minju, the same night when she came home, Tzuyu is waiting for her in the living room. Right after she heard the door knob clicks, Tzuyu turn her head to the door and saw Minju enters. She stand up from her seat and went to the young woman and embrace her in a hug.

"How's your day? Did you enjoy?" She asked the girl while still hugging.

"Yes, Mom. Dad is so much fun to be with. And he didn't let Sana to be out of place. We're like a family. And Sana is my sister." Minju said excitedly while they are walking to the living room.

Tzuyu smiles at the information she heard from the girl. She also wish she was there.

"Well, I'm glad. I hope your enjoying and happy right now. That's what I only want for now. We missed 20 years, and we have many things to catch up with each other."

"I'm very happy, Mom. I wish, you and Dad get back to each other and fix everything between the two of you. It will be more happy if we're complete."

"I hope I can do that. But there's so many things that you still didn't know about our family." Minju pouts and hang her head low. She once lost her Dad and even though, she already had experienced having a complete family, she wants it also to happen now to her real family.

A moment of silence happened. Both of them are thinking. Not about what they should reply next but, what should they do for their problems to be solved.

Minju thinking of being the wingwoman of the two. She would do everything just to make all of that happened. While Tzuyu is still thinking about what she and Doctora Kim talk about a while ago. Will she be able to have the courage and open up about the said issue to her brother? Or just be an obedient sister as like what she is before as a daughter? Many questions are flooding inside her mind right now. But the answers to all of it are still unknown.

"Mom?" A tap on her shoulder and the voice of Minju brings her back to her trance.

"Why, princess?" She asked the girl.

"Your spacing out? Is something bothering you?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking if we can have our own bonding time soon. What do you think?"

"Is that what you we're thinking a while ago? It seems like it wasn't. But, I like the idea. Can we also bring Sana with us?" Minju said, excitement is what you can see to her.

"You two are really that close. Are you adopting her as your sister now? I wouldn't mind though." Tzuyu said, now smiling.

"Is that so? Then, I'll tell her tomorrow."

"I already have plans in my mind right now. Maybe, the first couple of days will be just inside the office? While you are having your training." Tzuyu added.

"I'm looking forward to it then."

~~

Meanwhile, Sana had already arrived at home, too. The private nurse of her Mother greeted her with a smile. She also became friends with the girl, too. They sometimes just call each other in their names or nicknames, and talk casually as what friends do. Just like now.

"Good Evening, Sana-ya. Enjoy your day?" The nurse greeted her.

"Yeah. I really enjoyed with them. Somehow, I never regret working with Ms. Chou again and now, I met her long lost daughter who happened to be my bestfriend in grade school." Sana replied, while walking to the living room and the nurse behind her.

"How was Eomma? Did she—"

"Don't worry about her. She is behaving like a normal now. She even asking me about you and we're now starting to talk like I'm not her nurse. It's a good news for you. And for her. That means, she is now improving." The nurse cut her.

"Thanks, Miyeon-shi. I'm glad that you we're the one that been assigned to Eomma." Sana said, holding the hands of the nurse while thanking her.

She look at her wristwatch then back to the girl again.

"It's already late. You can rest now. I'll take care Eomma for now. Good night~" She added.

"Thanks. Good night, too."

After the nurse left, she went to her Mother's room and find her sleeping already. She sit beside the woman while caressing the hair of the sleeping woman in front of her.

"I heard your doing great these days, Eomma. Is Miyeon a good nurse to you? I guess so. She is really a good person. Dont make her work difficult for her, okay?"

Just then, she was startled when the woman open her eyes. Her mother also smiles which didn't became unnoticed to Sana. Haruka sit from her bed and widen her arms signing Sana to give her a hug.

"I miss you, My Baby." The woman said to her while still hugging.

"I miss you too, Eomma. It's been a while when we last talk."

"That is because you have been busy these days. Miyeon told me about your work."

"Are you mad that I went back to working with Ms. Chou?" Sana asks. She was feeling anxious about what would be her Mother's response but was all fade when she saw that Haruka smile at her. It's a big relief to her. That means, it's okay. Which it's really true.

"I realized, we can't just hide and ran away every time our  destiny is chasing after us. We can't control it but we can change some of it."

~~

Back to present, after Jihyo left and now starting her work to her new case at US. After going out of work, she find herself talking a tall young woman who she bumped to a while ago.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Are you okay?" Jihyo asked the girl. She also help her to pick her things that was scattered on the cemented ground after their collision.

"I'm okay. I'm just on a hurry. I have dinner with Dad and I'm already late." The young girl told Jihyo. Somehow, she find herself comfortable to her that makes her lips form into a smile.

"Maybe, he will understand. You just got out of school." She said, after seeing the girls school bag and her other things with her.

"No. It was hours ago when I leave the school. I'm with my friend. I.... Joined them to audition to one Korean Entertainment Company to be a Kpop idol. He has no idea about that thing."

"Oh~ At least you didn't do anything bad. He will understand." Jihyo replied then got up after fixing her things back to the younger arms.

"You know what? It's nice to meet you. I feel like you're not a stranger to me. I'm glad you're the one I got bumped to. I'm Kim JinSol by the way." She handed her hand for a handshake which Jihyo gladly accept.

"I'm Park Jihyo. Nice meeting you, JinSol-ah."

But instead parting ways, they are now walking together to where the younger one has to meet her Dad for a dinner. Jihyo didn't mind going with her as she was also hungry right now. She will just eat at the same restaurant then.

Arriving at the place, JinSol walk her way to a certain table and she just follow the kid. She can help the younger to explain why she's late if ever, she thought.

"Sorry I'm late, Dad. I just went somewhere with my friends and I forgot about our dinner. And while going her, I bumped to someone." The younger girl told the guy. Jihyo is still behind the girl that is she can't still see the guy's face.

"Your being clumsy these days, my princess." The guy commented then told her daughter to sit.

Jihyo butted in and introduce herself to the guy.

"You must be her Dad. Your daughter is a good kid. Nice meeting you two by the way. I just find my own table and eat. Excuse me." Jihyo said, nearly rapping, if that's possible.

"Why don't you just join us then.... Jihyo." The guy said, which make the woman became confuse as to why the guy knows her.