Chapter 65

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 65

The chaos inside Lay's hideout had gone down. But no one knows what currently happening to Sana inside her room. Lay is busy talking to the couple who are still tied in their seat.

Meanwhile, at the Chou's Mansion, everyone is gathered to talk about what might happen to the couple at the time they were missing. The CCTV footage that they got is not enough because the time that Lay and Tzuyu were talking was hidden and not captured by the camera. The footage has no audio too. So it is a bit difficult. The car they used were owned by Tzuyu and it was tinted so they can't see who's inside with her. About Jeongyeon, they doesn't have any clue if he's with Tzuyu or also missing.

"There is only one person who can do all of this but we have no evidence to prove it to everyone. Plus, We're also looking for Sana until now." Dahyun stated.

"I agree with Hyun. But we have to find them right away before Mr. Chou did something to them. Who knows, maybe Sana is with him all this time." Chaeyoung agreed.

"I didn't still can't believe that all of this was all done by him. All those years that I'm with Tzuyu, I see him as a role model business man and a good brother to Tzuyu. Guess, I'm wrong." Mayron said. Mina agreed to her by just nodding.

Silence filled the room. They're all are looking down, sighing, thing of what might happen to the couple and the missing Sana.

"Don't worry, Guys. My cousin already talk to his connections. They will start the locating of them right at this moment." Jihyo said to cheer them up. But everything she said is a fact.

Just then, they were interrupted when the door slammed open and a short hair girl step in. They all look at the person.

"Hey, Guys! Am I late? What happened? Did you already found them."

She looked to the persons that she only know inside the room. But they just shrugged their shoulders and look at Jihyo.

"Ah, yeah. Ms. Park, any update?"

"You're so formal, Eonni. Dont worry, my cousin and his team are starting the starting the search right now." Jihyo replied, gesturing Momo to sit and the latter did.

"Thanks, God. Uhm... About El— I mean Sana. Still no news?" Momo asked.

"Still nothing. But we're doing our best for that."

~~

Bright light welcome me after opening my eyes. White ceiling, open window and the curtain that was set aside, probably where the shining lights of the morning came from. And a cold floor where I'm laying right now.

Right! I passed out yesterday. I still don't know why that happened.

~~

"Young Mistress, The Master wants your presence at the dining hall. Please make a response." I heard one of his men.

I reach the door while combing my hair. I just finished showering.

"Young Mistress." He greet me again after I opened the door.

"I thought, I'm grounded. He was the one who told me yesterday."

"But he is also the one who told me to get you." He replied back. I just rolled my eyes because of it.

"Okay." He let me walk first and followed me behind.

Finally coming to the hall, I saw Dad on his chair already eating. He look up at me and gesture me to sit beside him. I obey and he stop eating and put down his utensils before focusing on me and he speak.

"Uhm... I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. You know how Daddy loves his princess, right?"

"I know, Dad. I just can't believe you'll really take them here for revenge and what harm them or worst, kill them. Dad, I don't know what have you done before, but please, stop it now. It won't do good to you. If people found out about this, they will surely sue you."

"I can pay for their silence. So, please don't worry about them. And don't believe everything those two will tell you. I'm just showing you how other people will take advantage of you in the future. They will sure know all your weakness and use it against you. And they are part of them." Dad said seriously. I know his points. But, killing people is not a solution.

"By the way, I forgot to give you this. It's personalized and has your name initials on it." He suddenly pulled out a luxurious box. He open it for me and I take out the content of it. It's a bracelet. With some pearls and some precious stone in different shapes and sizes. And one rectangular plate where two letters was carved on it. J.C.

"Happy Birthday, Princess."

"Thanks, Dad."

I look at him smiling. I know there is some good side of her still. My smile went bigger when I remember my dream yesterday. But I know it's not a dream. It's my memories.

~~

Meanwhile, at the Chou Mansion. The others went back to their work while Jihyo stayed to help with the search and planning of rescue if they already found out about the couple's location. And Dahyun, he still on the leave so he decided to stay and help.

Moments later, one of the investigator called Jihyo on the phone and tell the information that might help them.

"Ms. Park, we already know about their location. There's this anonymous person that send us about the said location of the couple. She didn't told us her identity. She said, you know her, Miss." The officer said, who's part of Jihyo's cousin team.

~~

"Miss, I already know everything. Please help me. You're the only one that I can contact for now. I'll send you the address."

~~

A sound of police siren was heard throughout the place. Lay and his men was alarmed because of the sound and rush to the room where they put the couple and tied. He told his men to get them and ran away. While him, walk to Sana's room whom he thought is sleeping and oblivious about what's happening. But entering the room, he found no one. He gritted his teeth and sigh furiously.

"That girl. She's really a pain on me."

~~

"The help is on its way. Please hold on for a while. And please, no matter what happen, convince Lay for me. I'm on my way too."

But unfortunately, Sana didn't receive the text. And yes, it's Sana who contacted for help. And the one he asked for it was Irene. The day when they talked beside the pool, Irene gave her number to her.

~~

Just one more chapter and it's done. Hope you wait for it.