{1} 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

A man got out of his car and walked up towards a mansion

A man got out of his car and walked up towards a mansion. He just got back from a trip and is back in Mystic Falls. he knocked on the door and someone answered it.

" Jacob." a girl said looking at him shocked." Caroline." Jacob smirked, Caroline ran up to him and hug him tightly." you're here." she said, and hit him on the head." you bastard, you disappeared on us." She said." sorry Carebear I had to get away from all the drama with my brother and all." He said before walking into the house." so what's going on? Where is Tyler?" He asked.

" come in." she said before looking down, he noticed that before looked at her." Caroline what's going on, why do you look upset?" He said walking up to her." I'm fine." she said, but she was clearly not fine and she looked away." care I'm your friend and I love you, so what's going on." He asked." I just met two girls who were hanging out with Tyler. It turns out they were staying in his house for a few days and he never told me." She said to him trying not to cry.

" come on show me." he said she grabbed his hand and they both walked into the living room when they heard an argument." you think you could stand up to klaus here prove it." some dude said before handing the phone to Tyler.

" Tyler, don't." a girl said looking at him. Tyler look at her before calling klaus. Klaus answer the phone." Hello." Klaus said over the phone." Hey klaus." Tyler said." I hope you're not causing problems." Klaus said." I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore." Tyler said." fair enough though I do happen to know your little secret about your time in Appalachia. what's your friends name Nina and Hayley was it?" He said smirking." You probably prefer I keep that to myself. I'm sorry mate. Are you going to answer or should I just assume you're back to being? How did you phrase it? Oh yes, my little bitch." Klaus said and Tyler ended up hanging up the phone.

" ahem do whatever the hell you want." Tyler said before walking away." that's it you just back down." a girl said following him. Tyler continue walking away, but he stopped to see Caroline and Jacob standing there." Jacob." Tyler said looking at him." hello Tyler." Jacob smirked." Jacob my man where have you been? You disappeared on us." He said hugging Jacob." Caroline called and said you guys are in a heap of trouble so I came to help." He said." Thanks for coming." Tyler said." my pleasure especially when it comes to Caroline, what she wants...she gets." he said, and Caroline blushed.

Jacob looked around the room to see the two girls standing there, but he stopped to look at a particular one." hello you're a new face. I'm Jacob, Jacob Mikaelson." He said walking up to them." your klaus brother I'm Nina, and this is." Nina introduce, but got interrupted." so you are the hotter hybrid brother, I am Hayley." she said looking at him." I believe so but you don't have to worry I'm not like Klaus I'm the exact opposite, well if you stay on my good side." He said smirking, Hayley looks down, biting her lips before looking at him.

Caroline saw what Hayley was doing. She glared at her walking up to Jacob, and holding his hand. Hayley saw it and tried her hardest not to glare at her.

" so what's this about klaus?" Jacob asked." everything, you missed a lot but I need to talk to Caroline is that okay?" He asked and Jacob nodded." wait what about them." Caroline said, pointing at the werewolf girls." Jacob, you mind." Tyler said looking at him, Jacob gave him a look." please just for a little bit." he said." what for a little bit." Nina asked." fine." Jacob said, and Tyler smiled." thanks I owe you." Tyler said." oh, you owe me big time buddy." Jacob said before Caroline and Tyler left the house.

" come on girls you're coming with me today." he said, and started to walk away." I'm sorry where are we going? And who said we were going anywhere with you." Nina said giving him an attitude." look Lily was it." he said, and she glared to him." it's Nina." she said." right sorry, you see you're lucky that I am not my brother klaus. Because if I were, I would rip your head off for even speaking to me like that but since you ask, we're going to my house so I can keep an eye on you guys for Tyler. So no anymore questions or should I force them." he said before showing his hybrid eyes and they both jumped. They shake their head, and he smiled before walking away.

" now that was extremely hot." Hayley said, whispering to her sister smirking but what they didn't know was that Jacob heard it, and he smirked. About 20 minutes later they made it to Jacob's house, and they were shocked at what they saw.

 About 20 minutes later they made it to Jacob's house, and they were shocked at what they saw

"so is everyone in this town loaded or what?" Hayley said getting out of the car." just the vampires and the rich people." he said as the girls explored the house, and so many wonderful things." so I guess people are right." Nina said." about what." He asked and he looked at her." that you and your family are rich I bet you compelled someone for this house or stole it." she said, smirking at him." as much as I would love the credit, but it belongs to my siblings, I happened to actually own this place due to my business." He said." what business do you do?" Hayley ask, walking up to him.

" when you are in the original family, you collect ancient items art that are worth millions and billions of dollars. My family happens to collect so many mysteries over the past centuries." He said and Nina frowned, while Hayley smiled." so what's it like living for 1000 of years." Nina asked." sometimes it's boring. Sometimes it's fun you can travel the world a lot and see new things you can pick up new things along the way, it's like a do over every hundred years." He said." what places have you been?" Hayley asked." a lot more than I can count." he said smirking and she blushes. Tyler and Caroline walked in the house.

" there you guys are mind telling me what the hell is going on." Jacob said, looking at them." yeah, Tyler and the girls are going to free the other hybrids from klaus." Caroline said to him." but if Klaus finds out what we're trying to do, he'll kill us all." Tyler said." damn right he will. This is a dangerous mission you're going on." Jacob said." I'm surprise that we're even telling you this, aren't you his brother." Nina said." just because he's my brother doesn't mean we have a good relationship with each other." Jacob said." what do you mean by that?" Hayley said." let's just say Klaus temps to get jealous easily. That's what broke our brother relationship." he said before thinking about it." fine I'll help you, but all I am going to do is keep klaus away long enough for you guys to unsire them." Jacob said, and Tyler nodded.

Everyone started to head out when Caroline stopped Hayley by grabbing her arm roughly.

" what the hell is your problem?" Hayley said looking at her." yeah, there is I don't like how you're getting close to Jacob and I need you to back off." Caroline said looking at her." and what makes you think I will listen to you." Hayley said challenging her." because we both know I will kill you in a second." Caroline said to her." and why do you care about things I do with Jacob aren't you dating Tyler?" Hayley said, but Caroline glared at her." listen Hayley I know you haven't been here long enough, but let's get one thing straight. Stay the hell away from Jacob. He is my best friend and I don't need you trying to get into his pants." She said."mmm listen Caroline you may not know me but to make it clear if I want Jacob, I can go get him and you can't stop me." Hayley said smirking as she walked out the door hearing a frustrated Caroline.