{28} 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" where are you guys heading to?" Freya said, asking the newly parents who are grabbing their children and putting them in their stroller." we're gonna take the kids down to the bayou so that the pack could meet them." Hayley said." are you sure that's a good idea." Freya said." the pack deserves to know who they're protecting." Jacob told his sister.

" I know it's just with Klaus running around, what if he spot you guys." Freya ask." don't worry klaus is busy with Marcel." He told her as they put their kids in the car." We'll be back later on tonight." Hayley said as she got in the car." are you sure you can handle things around here with just you and Davina." He ask and she nodded. Yesterday, Caroline and Kol went out of town for who knows what.

" don't worry we'll be fine and will keep an eye on Elijah to." She said, he nodded before getting in the car and driving off to the Bayou." Aunt Freya, have you seen my pink dress with stripes on them." Davina called out." coming." Freya said before heading back in the house.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Whoa." Cami said in admonishment as she looked around the empty bar and Marcel chuckled softly as he released her waist before moving over to the bar. Cami's gaze followed his movements shyly before she walked over to the booth near the window at the front of the bar and sat down gracefully as she leaned her elbows on the table.

"I sent everyone home for the night. I am your humble host." Marcel announced as he walked over to the table with a bottle of red wine in one hand and two glasses in the other before sitting down across from her.

"Okay, extra points for flair." Cami said before chucking." And the night's just started." He told her as he opened the corked wine bottle with a wink and pulled two glasses before passing one to her as she chuckled lightly at him. "So, cami, what made you decide to come?" Marcel ask before looking at her." everyone deserves a chance." she said and smiled.

Suddenly, the front doors to the restaurant swung open widely with a crash as the door hit the side of the wall and cami glanced up in surprise to see a very attractive, tall young woman with natural straight blonde hair just passed her shoulders and pale skin that complimented her light blue eyes storming into the empty bar. Marcel's dark eyes widened slightly at the sight of her as he gracefully slid out of the booth he was sitting in and placed himself in front of cami protectively in case the blonde tried something.

"You lied to me. Where's my brother?" the blonde asked him as she placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her blue eyes at the dark skinned vampire in front of her.