{8} 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

" because I said so Caroline, look there are vampires in this town who are way older than you I can handle myself

" because I said so Caroline, look there are vampires in this town who are way older than you I can handle myself." Jacob told Caroline who wanted to go with him to see marcel." and what if it starts out with a fight, all because of Hayley." Caroline said." whether you like it or not Caroline I still care about her even if she has moved on, she doesn't deserve to be where she is." He told her." so can you please just stay here until I come back." He said, she looks down before nodding." I'll be back soon." he said before leaving.

Jacob was now back at the Rousseau's bar, when he saw Marcel, talking to his vampires, they all turn around to see Jacob entering the building.

" Jacob my man, how are you settling in?" Marcel asked walking up to him." everything is doing quite well actually." Jacob said looking at him." oh, and where is the lovely Caroline." He asked." I told her to stay home for the day. Get some rest, since we did travel almost all day yesterday." He said and marcel nodded." well now that you're here come on, let me show you around on how the community works." Marcel said before leading Jacob out and into the city.

" I represent the vampires, and you probably already met the alpha since you told me you were here a few weeks ago." Marcel said." yeah, he said his name is Jackson." Jacob said and marcel nodded." of course, the elders represent the witches, and the man who represents the humans is Father Karen." Marcel said as they both stopped at a church." Father Karen, I want you to meet Jacob Mikaelson." Marcel said to the human, who just looked at him." Marcel I told you I do not want anything to do with vampire business for a while." he said, glaring at Jacob." I know I just wanted you to meet him. He's gonna be in town for a while." Marcel said and Jacob smiles." well all I want you to know is to stay the hell away from my church and my family got it." Father Karen said looking at Jacob.

" whatever you say." Jacob said." churches aren't really my thing." He said and Father Karen just Mm." come on Jacob, let me show you where I live and me and the vampires mostly be at the French Quarter." Marcel said leading him to the French Quarter inside of a building." and here is the prize possession." Marcel said walking around as Jacob followed.

" I see your vampires do not trust me." Jacob said, as he was watching the vampires, who were staring at him, watching his every move." don't worry they'll get over it." Marcel said." so you really build your life here." Jacob said and looked at him." yeah, after when Mikael came and you guys left town I decided to stay behind and pick up the pieces made it my own Kingdom instead." Marcel said to him." so this pregnant werewolf girl, where is she?" Jacob asked and marcel looked at him." oh, she is just upstairs. we got her chained up because she is feisty and she has a really big attitude." Marcel said." that doesn't sound very healthy for her." Jacob said." yeah, I mean we did let her go once but she made a run for it so we can't really trust her to stay put and besides she bit one of my guys." Marcel said and Jacob nodded.

" if you want, I can show you to her." Marcel asked and Jacob nodded. Marcel lead Jacob upstairs to the bedroom. He open the door, and he saw Hayley laying on the bed. Jacob looked at her as she sat up and her eyes widen when she saw him." Jacob." Hayley said before trying to run to him, but the chain stopped her. Marcel looked confused and looked at Jacob." you two know each other." He asked." unfortunately we do." Jacob said looking at her before hearing the second heartbeat in her stomach." Jacob." She said slowly crying, looking at him. Marcel watch the two looked at each other, thinking these two had more history then Jacob claim to said.

" judging by the way, you guys are acting there's more to the story." Marcel said as the vampires started surrounding the door, preventing Jacob from leaving. Jacob saw this, but didn't move." we met in Mystic Falls a few weeks ago." Jacob said before turning to Marcel." but unfortunately, I can't share the rest of my information to you." Jacob said before snapping Marcel's neck, Hayley turn around as Jacob killed the vampires behind him. He broke her chains before opening the window door, more vampires came in the room as Jacob grabbed Hayley and the two jump out the window, and he speeded them away.

About 20 minutes, the two were now driving halfway to the house. Hayley looked at Jacob who was driving his car.

" why are you here?" She asked, he continue to drive before responding to her." I live here now." he said before parking his car in the drive-through." how did you know I was here." She asked." I didn't Marcel just so happens to mention you." Oh." She said looking down." he also informed me that you were also pregnant." he said and looked at Hayley, who looked at him." Jacob I..Imm." she tried to come up with something, but he stopped her." I think it's best to tell me in the morning." he said before getting out the car, she got out the car as well and follow Jacob into the house.

When they got inside, Caroline just so happen to come downstairs to see Hayley, Caroline glared at her before grabbing her by the neck and choking her.

" you have some nerve coming here." Caroline said glaring at her." Oh really." Hayley said before bumping heads with Caroline and she backed it up. Caroline was about to attack her again when Jacob stop the two." Caroline as much as you want to hurt her you can't." He said." and why the hell not." She asked looking at him." well, for starters did you forget that she was pregnant?" He asked and she took the time to close her eyes and hear the second heartbeat, she look at Hayley who was holding her neck. Jacob turns to Hayley.

" go upstairs down the hallway to the third room." He said, the two watched her go upstairs, and disappeared around the corner." I can't believe she's staying with us." Caroline said hearing Hayley cut the bathwater on." she won't stay for long. I just need some information out of her." He said and she nodded." now right now Marcel could be coming for my head. It's a good thing he doesn't know where we live." Jacob said before going upstairs. Caroline ended up going back to what she was doing, and that night became silence.