{5} 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘭

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

The next day in the werewolf space

" I'm Sick of taking his crap, I should rip his throat out." A hybrid said coming in." you and me both." Tyler said." see if he can boss us around without Larynx." The hybrid said." you don't have to take it much longer." Tyler told him." you keep saying that, but here we are hiding plotting a revolution that's never gonna happen." Kim said." never say never." Nina said as her and Hayley came in." and never say I didn't pull through." She said and they looked at her." we pull through." Hayley said, and Nina rolled her eyes." we found a witch that's going to save your lives." hayley said smiling." are you serious?" the hybrid said, and she nodded." I knew you were the best." Jacob said before kissing Hayley on the lips. Nina glared at this but didn't say anything.

" we promise you guys will be free from klaus. You did your part by breaking your sire bond and now it's our turn to do our part." Tyler said before continuing on." now I just gotta tell Caroline and tell her the news." he said before walking away with Hayley and the hybrids. Jacob was about to follow them when Nina grabbed his arm." I need you to stay the hell away from my sister." She said looking at him." listen little girl I don't really have to listen to you and if your sister wants to be around me she can, it's not your job to keep her away from her life." he said before pushing her off and leaving.

An hour later with Caroline and Tyler.

" Tyler." Caroline said looking at him." keep them down here until we're ready to bring klaus in. Use those if you had to." Tyler said." come on Tyler. This is bigger than you. It's more than revenge for us." Stefan said." I know what it's about for you Stefan it's about the cure. Do you know what happens to a Hybrid when he's cured of being a vampire we go back to being a werewolf, turning on every full moon. We could give a rats ass about the cure." Tyler said." Tyler come on." Caroline said." I need you on my side care that's all I wanted. I wonder what Jacob is going to feel when he finds out about this." Tyler said before leaving.

Hours later, again, with Caroline, Stefan and the hybrids.

" oh, this is ridiculous, We are not hostages." Caroline said." sure you are sweetie." Kim said to her. Caroline speeds to her but stops when a phone ring and it was Stefan, the hybrid walked up." relax it's my brother." he said before answering the phone." what's going on?" He asked." don't ask how or who or why but I just found the answer to your Tyler problem." Damon said." you're kidding." Stefan said before hanging up." we don't need the sword." He said to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline took Tyler, Nina and Hayley to an empty restroom in the Mystic fall grill.

" how the hell did you even get out?" Tyler asked." I got out, because even your idiot hybrids realize the stupidity of your alpha hybrid martyr plan." She said to him." I'm not gonna fight with you anymore Caroline." He said." but we're going to do plenty of fighting the second you shove klaus into someone else's body." She said." we've been through this I don't have anyone else's body." Tyler said." yeah well I do." Caroline said." who." Nina asked." Klaus's sister Rebekah she got a dagger in her. Stefan has been hiding her coffin in the tunnels. We can dump Klaus into her body and bury her. We just killed two original birds with one stone." Caroline said, and Tyler smiled.