{91} 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Andrea open her eyes to see everything blurry, she adjust her eyes for a few seconds, and saw that she was in the school, in her dorm room

Andrea

She turned around to look to see both of her parents there. She ran up to them and hug them tightly.

"I am so sorry I wasn't there, I'm sorry I broke my promise to you." He told her and she smiled." it's okay dad, your neck was snap, can't exactly recovery it on demand." She said and he chuckles.

"Where is Hope?" She asked and they went quiet." what happened while I was out?" She asked." Nyra got to her. The last thing I saw was Hope running." Jacob told her.

"Then why are we sitting here? We need to go find her." Andrea getting up." You just turn back. You need some rest." Hayley told her." but we have to help Hope." She told them.

"Me and your father will help Hope, you stay here." Hayley told her as Jacob stood up." can you do that?" He asked her, she looks at them before nodding." good, now let's find Hope." He said and the two walked away.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope ran to the nearest bus stop and sat down exhausted. she looked at her clothes to see it was ripped. She looked around to make sure she wasn't being followed before closing her eyes.

She jumped slightly when she heard her phone ringing. She looked at it to see who it was before answering it.

"Uncle Jake." Hope said, glad to hear his voice." are you okay? Where are you?" He asked over the phone." I'm at a bus stop somewhere, looks like on a highway." She told him.

"Okay, stay hidden, no matter what until we can find you." He told her." Okay." She said before hanging up. She sighs as she look for somewhere to hide close by, but she couldn't see anything.

She was about to sit down when a stick pass by her hitting a tree. She looked to see that it was Nyra smiling at her.

"Come on Hope, don't make this harder than it has to be, give me your heart." She told her." you're gonna have to kill me." Hope said and she smirked." I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do." Nyra said before attacking her.

Hope took off running back into the woods. Nyra followed, shooting at Hope who kept dodging it. But eventually, Hope was too slow when she got hit in the back. Hope yelled out as she fell to the ground.

She turns to Nyra.

"Goodbye Hope Mikaelson." She said and was about to hit Hope with a fire ball when she screamed out in pain.

Hope looked to see Hayley, who had just stabbed Nyra in the heart. Nyra turns to look at her.

"No one comes near my family and walks away alive." Hayley said twisting the knife before pulling it out. Nyra fell to the ground with tears in her eyes, smiling.

"Thank you." Nyra said and Hayley looked at her." I am finally able to reunite with my son.." she said before disappearing. Hope ran to Hayley and hugged her.

"Are you okay Hope." Jacob said, running towards them. Hope nodded and smiled. Hope's eyesight became blurry as she fell to the ground, the two yelling her name.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope woke up to see that she was in her dorm room in the school. She got up and turn her eyes to the other side of the room to see Jacob there.

"Hey sweet pea." He said looking at her." what happened?" She asked." we killed Nyra and you passed out." He told her." how long was I out?" She asked.

"Two days." He said and her eyes widened." where is everyone else?" She asked and he smiled." Come on." He told her, helping her out of the bed.

They both walk to the lounging room. When they got there, everyone yelled surprise. Hope looked around at everything.

"What is this?" She asked, looking at them." it's a welcome back home party." He told her." For the past month of you being here with us, we never got a chance to say how proud we are of you." He told her and she looked at him.

"You are one of us Hope." Hayley told her." Thanks you guys it means a lot." I have been hard on some of you. Completely selfish I'd appreciate what I have." She told them.

"But today, Nyra reminded me that one day there's gonna be another enemy, who will show up soon. I want to write my fathers wrongs and make it right. Making myself my own legacy and not live in the shadow of my dad. Because I am my own person and I'm not gonna let someone tell me otherwise." She said and they smiled.

"Before we all get mushy, I'm your cousin blossom." She said and Hope smiled." this is my mom Aurora and this is your aunt Katherine." She said introducing the other two." it's nice to meet the rest of the family.." Hope said and they nodded.

" and I am your cousin Davina." Davina said and Hope smiled." I heard so much about you." She said." well I hope it was good. It's nice to be home." Davina said looking around.

Lizzie walked up to her.

"I know, I made your school year miserable and I apologize for that. You were going through a lot and I only made it worse. I need to accept the fact that you are a part of this family now." Lizzie said and Hope smiled." but that doesn't mean I like you." She said and Hope giggled.

"I'll take it." She said Lizzie and Lizzie smiled." I am going to enjoy being here with all of you. You guys never gave up on me when my parents died but instead you took me in and made me your own." Hope told them.

"Even tho half of everyone in here doesn't like your parents that much." Kol added on and Caroline rolled her eyes, twisting Kol's hand, who yelled out.

"I can't wait to see what life have in store for us in the future. I love you guys." Hope said and they all came up closer." we love you too Hope." Freya said and they all hugged each other.

Always, and forever

The End

Keep going one more time I have an announcement.