{62} 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟮

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟮

" come out come out wherever you are." Jacob said, trying to find his lover. He could hear her laughing out in the distance and smirked.

Aurora look behind her, giggling as she was hiding in the bushes far from the castle, She felt a presence behind her, and before you know it, she was tackled to the ground by Jacob, and they both laughed.

" I see you found me again." She said and he smirked." I guess I'm gonna have to thank my super hearing.." he told her before kissing her on the lips.

" when are you gonna turn me?" She asked." one day I promise you. I just want to enjoy this a little bit more.." he told her and she smiled.

Jacob slowly kissed her neck, and she moaned. he pulled her zipper of her dress down. As he continue kissing her neck, sucking on it, his hybrid eyes showed and he pulled back.

" I'm not scared of you." she told him.." but I'm scared to hurt you." he said turning to her, and she saw his eyes. She put her hands on his face before kissing him on the lips slowly.

" I want this....I want you." She told him." Take me." he looked at her before pinning her to the ground. He removed the pieces of her dress and made it into a small blanket for her. He slowly pulled off her undergarment leaving her exposed.

Aurora helped him pull off his shirt, touching his abs as he pulled down his pants. He aligned himself with her before pushing in causing her to yell out.

Jacob waited for her to adjust his size when he noticed something. He smelled blood, at first he thought he had hurted her when she said this.

" it's okay I'm a virgin." she said, and he sighs in relief." I thought I hurt you for a second." He told her before staying still." you can move." She said and he started moving.

10 minutes later the two were a moaning mess as Jacob pounded in her harder every second. Aurora rubbed his hair as he pulled her hair back slightly.

" I'm cumming!" She yelled out as he kept going. Their body loss rhythm when he came into her. He pulled back away from her as she laid on his chest.

" I love you." She said to him. He kissed her on the lips before kissing her on the cheek.." I love you too." He said as they slowly went to sleep, not knowing they were being watched.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" we'll be okay Caroline, you just take care of the kids." Jacob told the newly mother." are you sure? I mean is there something you want me to do?" She asked." no we got this." He said." Okay, you guys be safe, you are in mikaelson's territory." She said and he smiled." We'll see you when we get home." He said before hanging up.