{7} 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

"Are you certain it's a good idea to leave town?" Damon was sitting in Jacob's living room, watching him pack, when he said this

"Are you certain it's a good idea to leave town?" Damon was sitting in Jacob's living room, watching him pack, when he said this. " Damon is right, Klaus is out to get me, and you leaving doesn't help." Tyler spoke up, and Jacob turned to face them.

"You'll be fine." Tyler, the deed is in Matt's name, so no one will know who owns it and you will be safe." Jacob stated. "And what happens if Matt decides to die?" Tyler questioned.

"Then find someone out of town and have them put their name on the deed and invite you in." Jacob stated. "Either way, I'm still going to New Orleans," He said as he finished packing.

"I thought I heard New Orleans." Caroline stated as she entered the house with her suitcase. Yes, when Jacob told her he was leaving for New Orleans. She stated unequivocally that she was going with him. Of course, Caroline agreed after a long discussion with her mother, who informed her that she could take online classes for the remainder of the semester because it was her final year.

"And don't worry, Tyler, I'll be there personally at your mother's funeral." Caroline had informed her boyfriend. "Thank you very much." He said, with a slight smile, about two weeks ago. Klaus murdered his mother, and he hasn't been doing well since.

"You're here. Finally, if we want to arrive by nightfall, we need get going." Jacob stated before loading their belongings into his car. "And while I'm gone, please try not to destroy my house if I decide to return." Jacob said, looking at Damon, who would almost certainly come to his house more often now that it was bigger than his house and Jacob had more alcohol than anyone, a room full of it. "No guarantees," Damon smirked, and Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Are you ready to go?" Caroline, who had stepped out to stand by the car, spoke up. who was now peering through the doorway. "Yeah, here I come, behave you guys, and if you ever need anything, just call me, I'm not that far away, and if I can't make it, Caroline will come or I will bring someone else." They nodded as Jacob said this.

"Show us some photos. Do not keep us in the dark." Damon yelled as they exited the room." FINE." Jacob said this as he and Caroline climbed into their car and drove away.

" New Orleans, here we come." Caroline exclaimed with glee. "You never went, judging by your expression." He said and she looked at him," Of course not. I was always stuck in Mystic Falls. It'll be nice to spend some time in a big city." She stated.

"Even if I did say I was going to make a life for myself before moving," She stated. "Hey, you'll be making a life here, and our friends aren't too far away, so we can still see them." He says this, and she nods. "I hope so, it's nice not to talk about the stupid cure or Elena and the Salvatore brothers' drama." Caroline explained. " Same." He said as they soon were leaving Mystic Falls in about 20 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline

Caroline carolllline

CAROLINE