{71} 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟳

It's been 11 years since 2016, the family has been in peace for quite a while

It's been 11 years since 2016, the family has been in peace for quite a while. They created a school, called the Salvatore school in the honor of Stefan Salvatore, who passed away in 2018 saving the town.

Jacob, Hayley, Kol, Caroline, Alaric, and Freya are the headmasters of the school. Blossom, Aurora and Katherine are out on a business trip, trying to find a way to break the merge.

Jacob teaches the students on how to be a hybrid. Hayley teaches the werewolves, Kol teaches on how to be a vampire and Freya teaches on how to be a witch.

Now let's get started.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" That's not fair you can't take all the chips Henrik." A 13 year old Lizzie said." I just did, Invisique." A 16 year old Henrik said making the chips disappear.

He started to chuckle as Lizzie looked at him angrily before grabbing an object on the counter, and mumbling a spell.

" Immobilus." She said, and Henrik frozen in place." Really." He said annoyed, and she smirked.

What is going on here?

They both looked to see Hayley at the door. She looked and saw that Henrik was stuck in place.

" what are you two doing now?" She asked and Lizzie smiled innocently." just on my way to go find my chips that he made disappeared." Lizzie said before taking off. Henrik smiled a little when he saw his mom looking at him.

" Henrik, what did I tell you about not sharing. She's your cousin." Hayley told him." I know mom and I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again." He said." well I hope so, because you got a girl to go apologize to." He said as the spell ward off on him, and he was back to normal.

" do I have to now." He asked and she raised an eyebrow at him, crossing her arms.." fine." He said before walking away.

Hayley shook her head, smiling before heading towards her husband's office. When she got there, she saw him going through papers and he smiled when he saw her, looking up from his work.

" hello gorgeous." He said as she lean in and kissed him on the lips." Hey handsome, what are you doing?" She asked sitting on his desk." just finishing the last bit of paperwork." He told her and she nods.

" any news from the others?" She asked and he shook his head no." they are still trying to find a way to cure the twins." He told her." my heart goes out to Caroline and Alaric. The kids have to compete for their lives when they turn 21 and only one of them can live. I hope they find something." Hayley said and he agrees.

" don't worry, we will find something." He told her." so how is your day going." He asked looking at her, she thinks about it." well I finished a few hours of classes, I spotted Lizzie and Henrik fighting over chips." She said and he chuckled.

" i'm sure they will get over this little feud they have." He said and she nods. The phone started to ring and Jacob answered it.

" hello." he said over the phone, there was a pause, and soon someone spoke." is this the Salvatore school." Someone asked over the phone." Uh yes I am calling to schedule a visit for my daughter." They said, the voice felt familiar to Jacob, but he couldn't pinpoint it anywhere.

" yes, of course when will you like to schedule it." He asked, there was a pause again." Uh how about in three days. We live quite far." They said and Jacob nodded." of course, and lucky for you. My schedule is quite empty that day. You are more than welcome to come to our school." He said and he could've sworn he heard a squeal in the background.

" of course, thank you for your time. Have a nice day." They said." You to." Jacob said before hanging up the phone." let me guess, someone wants their kid to go to the school." Hayley asked and he nodded.

" then we better get prepared." She said before sliding off the table." where are you going?" He asked." I'm afraid I have another class to attend to. I'll be back to help you later." She said, he nodded and she left the room.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" Hey Andrea." Andrea turns around to see her longtime crush Roman." Hey Roman, what are you doing here?" She asked." I came by to visit you. I was hoping we could hang out during Thanksgiving break." He asked and she blushed.

" of course I would love to, thanks for asking." She said and he smiled." great, I better get going or coach will yell at me." He said, she chuckles before nodding. He took off running.

" ohhhh somebody has a date." Lizzie said coming down the hallway." no I don't. We're just two friends hanging out." She told her.

" last time I checked two friends don't ask out to hang out. He's clearly asking you out on a date." She said and Andrea rolled her eyes.

" believe what you want to believe. I think it's just two friends going to hang out over break." Andrea said." oh come on Andrea you have been crush on him like what one or two years ago. Why don't you tell him how you feel." Lizzie told her.

" I don't know, maybe I just fear rejection." She said." who could ever reject you, you're the daughter of freaking Jacob Mikaelson, anyone would be lucky to have you as their lover." Lizzie told her.

" I wish, every time I meet someone, once they hear the last name Mikaelson. They run away faster than I can blink." Andrea told her." and if they do, I'll handle them." Lizzie told her already having her fist out in magic ready.

" I don't know Liz, but anyway, we better get to class before mom throws a fit." Andrea said as she poured Lizzie to the next class.

" but wait, maybe I can help you get dressed for your date." She said as they hit the corner and went to their classrooms.

I haven't finished writing season 4 intro yet. Because I have to write everyone's parts, but for the people who have been waiting patiently for another update. Here is some.