{50} 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛

" are you sure you don't wanna come Freya." Jacob asked his sister." it's fine just go have fun see your old friends." She said, he smiled before hugging her." call me if anything happens." He told her and she nodded.

A few weeks ago the family was invited to Alaric and Josette wedding that will happen in two days. Over the past year a lot has happened. Caroline's mom died, and she turned it off not wanting to feel the pain of her mother's death but of course Kol brought her back. The gang dealt with the loss of Bonnie and Damon who came back to life and so much more. They haven't heard from Elijah, Klaus or Nina in the last year. Marcel informed them that they ended up finding him and Rebekah but only for them to want them to protect Hope from enemies.

" we better get going if we want to make it there by tonight." Hayley said and they nodded." Come on guys." Hayley told the twins who walked with her to the car. Yes they learn how to walk a few months ago. They are still trying to improve their speaking, but hey they were getting there.

" let's get the show on the road!" Kol yelled out from the car and they rolled their eyes before getting in the car. They looked at their house one more time before heading off to Mystic Falls.

After a long hour of driving, they finally made it to Mystic Falls. Jacob decided they should stay in the old house he lived in before he left.

 Jacob decided they should stay in the old house he lived in before he left

" oh my God I miss this place." Caroline said getting out of the car." Wow....sure I've been in Mystic Falls but I never seen this." Kol said." wait where did you guys live if you didn't come here." Jacob asked them." we kinda lived in Klaus's old house." He said chuckling." let's just hope klaus doesn't hear you say that." Jacob said and they chuckled.

" mommy, is this our new house." Andrea said and Hayley nodded." Yes for the next few days. This is your daddy's old house.." she told them as they smiled. Hayley got the kids out the car as they ran to the house." slow down!" Hayley said going after them. Jacob unlock the door and they all went in.