{65} 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦

Would you kids stop it!!

The four-year-old Mikaelson twins were running around, causing mischief in the house. Alaric was busy putting the Saltzman twins to bed who were crying nonstop. Let's just say it was like a hurricane in the house.

" Kol will you help me." she told her husband who speeded down the stairs grabbing the twins." all right that's enough of you two." He said as the two were trying to get away, but it was no use due to his strength.

" I want my mommy!" Andrea yelled out as they both started screaming for their mom.

" would you stop, your mom will be here soon." Caroline told them but they just kept screaming.

" where is everyone?" Caroline said out loud." we all know where they are, Blossom is in Texas, Aurora is in town doing who knows what and Hayley-" He stoped himself.

" she's been trying to find Jacob.." He said.

" it's been two years. Where is he?" She asked." I wish I knew." Kol said as the kids ran off to go play in their room." I miss him so much.." she said and he hugs her.

" Me to, but we will find him." He said." I better go help Alaric with the twins." She said, he nods and she leaves." Where the hell are you Hayley." She asked herself.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hayley looked down from the balcony in a hoodie. she looked at her phone of all the missed calls from Caroline and everybody else. She declined it before speeding down into the night.

She walked down the street looking around. She used her super hearing to hear a noise and she did. She speed towards the sound only to come into another way to see a group of guys ganging up on a girl.

" let me go!" the girl screamed out, but the man ignored her, trying to rip her clothes off." she said let her go.." Hayley said and all the man looked at her.

" scram before you get a beating." One of them said before going back to the girl. Hayley eyes glowed and she grabbed one of the man before snapping their neck. The others started attacking her.

Hayley bit into one of their necks before throwing them into a wall, cracking their bones. She twist one of the guys arms ripping it off.

Hayley's eyes glowed when she looked at the other four guys ready to fight her. Hayley turn into a wolf before killing the rest of them. Once she was done, she turned back losing the clothes she was wearing and was completely naked.

Hayley wipe the blood off her face as she looked at the girl who is backed up in the corner. Hayley slowly walked up to the girl who is trembling in fear.

Hayley forced her up before looking at her in the eye.

" you are going to forget everything that I did. you are gonna go home and go to bed forgetting everything that happened tonight." Hayley said and the girl nodded before leaving.

what the hell Hayley!

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hayley looked to see Aurora standing there and shocked, looking at all the dead bodies on the ground.

" what are you doing here?" Hayley asked as she ripped a jacket off of one of the guys and put it on." you expect me to ignore all the screaming at this time of night." She said.

" I'll go back home I don't need your help." Hayley said trying to walk away only for Aurora to grab her." I suggest you remove your hand before I remove myself." Hayley said glaring at her. Aurora slowly removed her hand and looked at her.

" Hayley you can't keep doing this, you can't keep leaving at night and coming back with blood on your clothes. What happens if your kids see you." Aurora said.

" you don't get to lecture me on how I raise my kids. You have your own so focus on that one." Hayley said." you mean the kid that you sent on a goose chase to find Jacob." She said.

" maybe because everyone was too busy. You guys are the one living in the house. The least you can do is do something productive." Hayley said." Hayley I know you're upset about Jacob but this isn't the way to do it." She said.

" you shouldn't be the one to give me advice. You're the one with a broken mind here!" Hayley yelled out and Aurora froze.

" now, if you excuse me, I have to go back to my kids." Hayley said before speeding away.

Aurora put her hands over her head, running it through her hair, looking at the dead bodies. Aurora grabbed each body before taking them out in the back to burn them. She wash the blood in the alleyway enough for anyone to not get suspicious before heading back home.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hayley turn her water off before getting out of the shower. Once she put her clothes on the first thing she did was go to the kids room to check on them.

She watched as they were comfortably sleeping before closing the door and heading downstairs. Hayley went to her and Jacob's room looking at all the pictures.

She grab one of Jacob's coat, smelling his sent before crying. She slowly started tearing everything up in the room, breaking the bed all the way to the dresser. once she was done, everything in the room was completely broken, and she fell down on the wall letting her tears fall.

Caroline open the door to see her as Hayley looked up at her. Caroline just looked at her before walking up to her, sitting next to her and hugging her close as Hayley cried out.

" it's going to be okay, we're going to find him." She said slowly." if we find him, he was supposed to be here like a year ago." Hayley said slowly.

" I don't know we'll think of something we always do and we always succeed in the end. Jacob said if something happened to him. We do something about it." She said.

Caroline helped hayley up and looked at her. Caroline wipe the tears off her face telling her it's gonna be okay. Once she helped hayley calm down, she left the room, to go back to bed.

Hayley then heard her phone ring before answering it.

" hello." Hayley said slowly." Hayley it's me blossom I think I found something you need to come right now." Blossom said and Hayley's eyes widened.

Blossom hang up the phone as Hayley was still in shock mode. Hayley grabbed a suitcase from her closet before putting clothes in it. Looks like she was going to Texas.