{78} 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Hope walked into her room at the SalvatoreBoarding School, finding Roman lying on her bed and he had her bunny in his hands

Boarding School, finding Roman lying on her bed and he had her bunny in his hands. Hope scoffed in disbelief. Roman put it down.

" You should really lock your door. You know that, right?" He told her." I'm pretty sure I did, Roman." Hope said, closing the door.

"Okay." Roman replied, sitting up. "Well, next time use a lock I can't pick. So what's the deal with you and your out-of-town visitor?" He asked.

"She's my cousin." Hope told him. "And why do you care?" She asked, looking at him.

"Hey, I'm just curious," Roman said, standing and walking round the room. Hope picked up some of her clothes, throwing them on the bed.

" Why are you so interested in me?" She asked." In truth?" Roman asked." No, lie to me," Hope answered, sarcastically.

"Okay," Roman told her. "A Mikaelson. Daughter of an Original, which is supposed to be impossible.
Dad's a vampire, Mom's a werewolf, lineage of witches. I'm interested in you because you're the most interesting." He said.

"Other than you, of course."Hope said." You don't know anything about me." Roman replied.

"Hmm, which I'm sure is exactly how you like it." Hope told him." Maybe." Roman said.

"How about this?" Hope asked. "You tell me something about you and I won't go to my uncle with breaking and entering." She said.

"I once pissed some people off and ended up desiccated in a cave." Roman answered.

"Desiccated?" Hope repeated, sitting down." Yeah." Roman said." What was that like?" Hope asked.

"It was bad." Roman answered, sitting down." But then the pain took over and I just lost track of everything. Everything but time." He told her.

"How long were you in there?" Hope inquired.
Roman looked down. "Long enough to replay the first pain-free 16 years of my life several times over before moving on to my 17th." He said.

"An ancient bad boy vampire with a damaged soul," Hope stated. "How positively--" she said." Literary?" Roman finished." Cliche," Hope told him.

" Ouch," Roman replied and she chuckled.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hours later

Olivia, and Hope were in Hope's bedroom, sitting on her bed as they discussed enacting the hybrid curse.

"It'll be painful," Olivia told her." I managed to get a witch who is willing to do this." She said.

"I don't care," Hope said." You could die," she
replied." Same answer." Hope told her.

"We're talking about snuffing out a fundamental part of who you are." Olivia said.

"Which, as according to you, my mom never wanted me to trigger anyway," Hope replied." But which she wanted to be your decision." Olivia told her.

"And I'm making it." Hope told her." Not like this." Olivia said, shaking her head. She grabbed Hope's hands." Listen. I know what it's like to have something taken from you against your will, okay." She told her.

"You know, if it were just to save me mom, I'd want to do it." Hope told Her.

" Or it could be the fact that I'm partially responsible for her being taken. Or that I'm not even sure I even want this freakish side of myself. But it's all those things. So please, cousin Olivia, get whatever supplies that you need because we're doing this." She said and Olivia was conflicted.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Andrea walked around the school. She was going to give some papers to her mom about permission to go on a trip.

She slowly walked past the memorial library, but she stop when she saw two familiar people. Roman and Hope. She gently decided to listen in on our conversation.

" Kind of hypocritical, coming from the guy who keeps breaking into my room." She told him.

" Fair." Roman said." Um, so I need a favor." Hope told him." There's this thing I have to do with my cousin and there's a chance it might not end well." She told him.

"A thing that might not end well?" Roman repeated. "Does this thing have anything to do with what you and your cousin--" Roman was cut off by Hope kissing him.

Andrea put her hand over her mouth to stop her from gasping. Tears fell from her eyes as she watched the man she loved, kissed her cousin.

" Okay. Didn't really expect that." He said and Hope kissed Roman again, this time he kissed back.

"Um, I might die today," Hope told him." Okay." Roman said." It's how I get my mom back." Hope explained.

" So I just needed to cross a few things off my bucket list first." She told him." Wait, was that just your first--" Roman started.

"Can we not talk about it?" Hope told him, walking away. Roman chuckled, slightly. Andrea took off, running before the two figure out she was there the entire time.

She ran to her bedroom, closing the door and crying her eyes out.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" Andrea." Hayley called at her daughters door looking for her." some of the students told me you skip some of your classes, can I come in?" She asked but all she heard was crying.

She open the door to see her daughter in tears laying on her bed. Hayley slowly walked up to her, rubbing her face to look at her.

" what's wrong honey?" She asked and Andrea hugged her." I saw something today." She said before crying again." and what was it?" Hayley asked as she held her daughter in her arms.

" I saw some guy I had a crush on kiss Hope,  more likely she kissed him and he kissed back." Andrea told her, reliving the memory before crying again.

" oh sweetie I am so sorry that happened to you." Hayley said and hugged her tightly." what am I going to do mom?" She asked, looking at her." well, if he did this, it means he's not the one for you. You need to find someone who is also interested in. Who will do anything for you." Hayley said.

" like you and dad." She said and Hayley smirked." Kind of, but we kind of had a one night stand before actually falling in love." She said and Andrea giggled.

" but my point is, don't let him bring you down because you are a Mikaelson, and my sweet baby girl, who I would do anything for." She said and Andrea looked at her.

They heard the door open and saw Jacob in distress.

" what's wrong?." Hayley asked as the two stood up." it's Hope and Roman, they're missing. I got to go to Massachusetts and inform klaus." He said and Hayley nodded." I'll stay at the school and make sure if they come back or not." She said, he nods before leaving.

" and there he goes again, always running after Hope, what does everyone to see in her?" Andrea asked." now, don't you go being jealous, she's not trying to take your dad to. Hope is just in danger. Her mom is missing and the hollow wants to use her." Hayley said.

" now why don't we go get some ice cream and have some quality mother daughter time." Hayley said and Andrea nodded. They took off into town.