{55} 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

" I'm only doing it so you guys can just get off my back

" I'm only doing it so you guys can just get off my back." Caroline told the two." we'll be here when you're done." Valerie said, Caroline was at Alaric's hotel room wanting convince him and Valerie that she wasn't carrying his two babies.

" the test is almost done." Caroline said as they waited for the test to do it's job before giving them the results." so what has the others been doing?" Caroline asked.

" well a lot has happened, I kinda accidentally resurrected my dead wife, who turns out to not be my wife, but a vampire in her body." He said and her eyes widened." well, that's a lot." Caroline said and he nods." and who are you?" Caroline asked.

" I am Stefan's ex girlfriend, I am a heretic, a witch and a vampire." She said." I thought witches and vampires cannot be both." She said." only if you are a siphoner." She said and Caroline nodded." the test is done." Caroline said before getting up and grabbing the stick to look at it.

" what does it say?" Alaric asked." I'm sorry Alaric, but it says negative." Caroline said, showing him." Great." He said." so we came here all for nothing." He said." I'm sorry, but it was nice seeing you guys here....I have to go." Caroline said before slowly, leaving the hotel.

" I came all the way here to see if my kids are really alive, but they're not.." he said." Alaric I know they're here I just need to find out what happened.." Valerie said." can you just don't, you drag me making me have false hope thinking my kids were alive." he said." Can we just go home now." he said before leaving the hotel. Valerie sighs, she was going to find out why her spell failed before it was time to go back home.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

When Caroline got home, she noticed the house was quiet. She slowly went upstairs to see Hayley coming out the room wearing a dress.

" uh what's going on?" Caroline asked." we were invited to a party.." Hayley told her." by who." She asked." Brooke." Hayley said." she invited you guys to a party, what does she want?" Caroline asked." no idea, where were you?" Hayley asked.

" I was just getting some fresh air." Caroline said and hayley nods." do you wanna come with us?" Hayley asked." no I think I'll stay in today." Caroline said and she nods." who else is going?" Caroline asked." just me, Jacob, Davina and kol. Freya is staying here to watch the kids." She said." all right well you guys have fun." Caroline said and Hayley smiled." Thanks." Hayley said before walking away.

" guys are you ready?" Hayley called out as Kol and Davina came downstairs." you guys look great." Hayley said and Davina smiled." Thanks." Davina said, Jacob came downstairs to see them and smiled." You two look beautiful." he said, looking at Hayley and Davina, who smiled.

" what about me brother, do I look dashing?" Kol asked smirking and he rolled his eyes." you look nice kol." He said." so we're ready to go." Davina asked and they nodded." Let's go then." Jacob said as they head out.