{37} 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Davina was at Cami's apartment still

Davina was at Cami's apartment still. After succeeding in undoing Klaus' compulsion from Cami, she gave Cami water mixed in with liquefied vervain to keep Cami on vervain, so Cami couldn't be compelled ever again. Suddenly, Davina had a vision. Cami stood up, concerned for her.

"Davina?" Cami said looking at her." Someone's practicing magic. They're trying to find me," Davina informed her." Then we have to run," Cami said." There is no way to sneak me out of the
Quarter. By now, everyone's looking for me- the witches, Marcel, Klaus," Davina told her.

"My uncle will know what to do," Cami suggested to her." Cami," Davina said sympathetically but Cami interrupted her." I mean, he has to know some of what's going on in this town, right?" Cami, stop," Davina said." Unless he's been compelled," Cami said.

"He knows," Davina informed her." What are you talking about?" Cami said, confused." He knows. He works with Marcel. They're practically friends. They always talk. He knows everything," Davina informed her." No. He would've told me if he knew the witches put a hex on my brother," Cami said.

Davina didn't say anything when Josh walked in, silent." He knows?" Cami questioned." Cami," Davina said." Oh, my God. He knows," she said and realized.

Cami sat down and Davina rushed to comfort her.
Josh invited them to take his car, so Davina could go so she wouldn't be found. Davina smiled and nodded before both of them left.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

KLAUS

Jacob yelled out coming into the building. Nina and Elijah watched him as klaus rolled his eyes.

" what do you want now brother." Klaus said only to get punch in the face. Klaus turned and glared at him, this was the second time today." What was that for?" Klaus asked looking at him with an angry expression on his face." Where is my daughter." Jacob asked." Which one, you got like two now." Klaus said smirking only to get punch again." You know who I'm talking about." Jacob said.

" how am I'm supposed to know, she ran off to who knows where." Klaus said." So you didn't think to find her." Jacob asked." I did and then I got vampires looking for her, heck even marcel is out there. But the question is, why aren't you." klaus said, Jacob looked at him before snapping his neck making Elijah and Nina jumped. Jacob looked at the two before leaving.

FREYA

Jacob called out coming into the house, Freya came downstairs looking at him.

" I need you to locate Davina before klaus does." Jacob said and she looked confused." What do you mean." She ask." Davina ran away for some reason, so can you find her." He ask and she nodded." I can see what I can do." She said before leaving upstairs, soon she came back with an object of Davina before sending it on the map." Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinem." She said before looking at Jacob." she's at the church." she told him, and he looked at her." what is she doing over there?" He said." I don't know, but judging klaus, he might do something to hurt her." She told him." and I know just exactly what he's gonna do." Jacob said before leaving.