{46} 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

Before I start, I want you guys to all go read my friends story

Before I start, I want you guys to all go read my friends story. This is her first time writing and I hoping you guys would support her.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗔 𝗹𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗔 𝗹𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥. Hayley walk to the door when she opened it, she saw a man standing there with blood on his clothes.

" help me." The man simply said before falling to the ground. Hayley grabbed him before he touched the ground. She looked around seeing if anyone was around before taking him in the house. The family all gathered around looking.

" Hayley are you okay?" Jacob asked before looking at the man.." yeah, I'm fine, him I don't know." Hayley said laying him on the couch." who is he?" Davina asked, Jacob looked at the man before looking at a mark on his shoulder." this can't be." Jacob said and they looked at him." what, what do you see?" Caroline asked.

" I think this man is a part of the pack in Atlanta." Jacob said." how do you know that?" Freya asked." because of this Mark, I share the same one." Jacob said showing him." if you have one why don't the kids have one." Hayley ask looking at the mark." because they were born in New Orleans with your pack it would make sense why they would develop your mark instead of mine." Jacob told her.

The man who was laying on the couch, slowly open his eyes, looking around, taking in the view.

" are you okay sir?" Davina asked as the man looked at her." where am I?" The man ask." you are in New Orleans, can you tell us what happened?" Hayley asked." how do I know I can trust you?" The man." because you're a part of the Atlanta Georgia pack, right." Jacob asked and the man nodded." I'm a part of that pack to." Jacob said showing him.

" wait, are you by any chance Jacob Mikaelson?" The man asked, the family looked at each other before Jacob nodded." I've been looking for you. I need your help.." the man said." what's wrong?" Jacob asked.

" some woman attacked my pack back home she was killing us off one by one I managed to escape to come find you." The man said." what did the woman look like?" Jacob asked." she had long dark hair with a sense of fashion that was out of date like a century or two." The man said and their eyes widened." why would Dahlia attack an innocent pack? She has no problem with them." Hayley said looking at them.